Boarri Meat Market

2,158 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by YouBet
Ag with kids
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's in Corpus downtown off S Staples.

GREAT food. A guy I work with turned me onto it and I've been suitably impressed.

If you get the chance y'all should try it out.

As a side note, the first time I got something there, my buddy told me he was running there at lunch and wanted to know if I wanted anything. So, I got online and bought some stuff and he picked it up.

When he got back he said the owner was super excited since he had just set up the online ordering the day before and I was the first order. I went by a few weeks later and he said he's going to give me a free T-shirt as my reward...
This is a test. If this had been an actual signature, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official information. This confirms this test of the signature broadcast network.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Ag with kids: THANKS, live in Rockport but will get over there a give them a try, stuff really looks GOOD!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Ag with kids
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Ag with kids: THANKS, live in Rockport but will get over there a give them a try, stuff really looks GOOD!
There's lots more than just what is on the website. Like I said, he just set it up so he's getting some beginning testing done.

Food is phenomenal. I got their bavette and made fajitas out of it. Best tasting meat I've had with fajitas. I also did their oyster steaks - those are the ones butcher's usually keep (there's a reason for that).

He's got a lot of different types of sausages, too.

He's also a really good guy. I online ordered some prime steaks last week (along with some other stuff) and he texted me almost immediately to tell me that the steaks he got weren't prime this past week so he refunded me rather than sell me choice meat and letting me think it was prime.
This is a test. If this had been an actual signature, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official information. This confirms this test of the signature broadcast network.
Paul Dirac
Gig 'Em!
YouBet
AG
Good to know. Will check this out next time I'm down.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.