PSA - Rockport restaurants

2,262 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Emotional Support Cobra
An L of an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Figured I'd save people the trouble we just went through. Avoid Yarbarita's if you can. Their customer service is terrible. They ran out of tequila early on a Friday afternoon - and their signature drink requires it.

Not only that, but their staff would not communicate this, and attempted to disguise it by claiming miscommunication between server and hostess. They also take forever to bring an initial order - food or drink.

TLDR: Great location, ****ty service.
busdriver88
AG
That sucks. I had dinner there late last Wednesday, and had great service and food was as advertised. Course I was just drinking Shiner, and they did not run out of those.
There may not be time to do the job right, but there is always time to do the job over!!
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Couldn't they just run across the street to Spanky's?
YouBet
AG
Emotional Support Cobra said:

Couldn't they just run across the street to Spanky's?
Ha. No kidding.

I checked this place out last time I was down there. I was just happy to see that location get developed.

I had their signature drink. It was ok. The day I was there was windy as hell...even for Rockport. You couldn't even sit on the top deck.

My waitress was weird. She was nice but she didn't know how to leave me alone and just let me eat and drink. Bugged me every 1 minute to check on me.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Yeah it was super busy Memorial day weekend. Haven't been yet since we have tweens and dont do the bar scene really.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.