Crystal Beach Live Crawfish?

2,430 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by woodyhayes
Nobody Knows My Name
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heading to Crystal Beach for several days in a few weeks. I'm not familiar with the area at all. Is there anyone that sells live crawfish out that way? Not too concerned about it as we'll likely just do a shrimp boil otherwise.
woodyhayes
As a resident of Crystal Beach we go to Winnie to get our live crawfish. No place on Crystal has live ones, but Jose's has about the best boiled ones, when he does them.
Nobody Knows My Name
AG
Thanks- didn't even think about that. Any particular live crawfish suppliers you prefer in Winnie?

Since your familiar with Crystal Beach area, also might as well ask you about entertainment options for women out that way. Planning on sending 4-5 of them off for a Friday or Saturday morning/afternoon while us men watch the kids. Was thinking about sending them to the strand to do some shopping or something along those lines. They're into wine and shopping if that helps!
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Shopping on The Strand would be perfect for the ladies. Highly recommend Rudy & Paco's for lunch.
woodyhayes
Texas Crawdaddy's on FM 1410. Tia Juanitas may sell them too, not sure. The Strand for sure for the ladies.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.