What to expect - Moving to Corpus this weekend from Aggieland

3,138 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by OldArmy12
Pantera
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any advice for a new resident?
CactusThomas
AG
Welcome! I don't have any general advice but let me know if you have any specific questions. Hope your move went well.
will.mcg
AG
Are you moving with family? Single? Moving for work? What part of town will you be living in? Corpus is relatively small. As a transplant I have come to love this area.
Pantera
AG
will.mcg said:

Are you moving with family? Single? Moving for work? What part of town will you be living in? Corpus is relatively small. As a transplant I have come to love this area.

Hi!

I moved down by myself for a job opportunity with a new company. Single dude, early thirties ... figured I was getting a little too old to keep running around BCS so to the coast I came.
I moved to a place off of ocean drive closer to the university as one of my goals moving down here is to get out and be more active.
CactusThomas
AG
You're going love it
will.mcg
AG
I've never lived here as a single person but the single males I know love or hate greatly depending on their relationship status. If that's not your focus you'll probably love it. There are few reasons to stay indoors. Hit up the local Aggie club happy hours to meet some good Ags. Let me know when you're here & Ill take you to lunch.
OldArmy12
AG
Welcome to town man! I moved here seven years ago (very much against the group wisdom of this bunch), and have had a BLAST. Great place for outdoors stuff and tons of opportunity to build just about whatever life you want (except nightlife for the purpose of meeting people....we don't have that). I'm 30 myself, so let me know if I can help get you connected or make some introductions.

If you're into Ultimate, there's a group that plays at South Pope Park at 4 p.m. every Sunday (I won't be there this week, but new people join all the time).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.