Various Lawn/BBQ Items for sale in Rockport, TX

1,705 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mark Fairchild
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cross Post From Classifieds

Aggie here in Rockport, Texas. I acquired some items that sounded like such a great idea at the time. Well the time has long since passed and these items need to go. I bought these right after I retired and thought they would be fun to use and/or have. It has not turned out to be that way. Issues with my knee/hip prevent me from using these.

These items and their prices are for Aggies ONLY! If you purchase you may give them to whomever, but the purchaser must be an Aggie.
All items purchased new and been kept in excellent condition.
I have priced these at super duper below market value or used condition.
All items cash only, as is, where is, FOB Rockport, TX. Purchaser is responsible for moving and loading item.
If you see item and don't like it, you have no responsibility to purchase.
All items are best price, no further discounts on prices.

How to purchase PM me and will PM Back my cell. Leave message on cell and I will return the call.

So here are the items:
1. BillyGoat Lawn Vacuum, Model KV650SPHself-propelledwith 6.5 BHP Honda overhead cam, with weather cover and remote hose kit. Barely used.
Purchase price: $1900.00
Sale price: $250.00

You can reference this item at https://www.grainger.com/product/5NLG7?s_kwcid=AL!2966!10!79371074724393!79371233399808&cm_mmc=PPC:+MSN+PPC&ef_id=XQu13gAAAKKwJswq:20190620163542:s

2. Briggs and Stratton Power WasherModel Professional Ready Start 8.5 with 190 cc OHV cam B & S gas engine.
Purchase Price: $300.00
Sale Price: $50.00

3. Saber Propane Gas Grill, Model R50CC0312, comes with two, 2, propane tanks.
Purchase price: $1900.00
Sale Price: $100.00

You can reference this item at:
https://www.sabergrills.com/product/5141/Stainless-Steel-3Burner-Gas-Grill
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All but leaf vac sold, and it is the very best value of the lot, anyone, anyone?
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.