Galveston Remodeling Contractor

1,747 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by befitter
befitter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for referrals for a beach house remodel including a new deck. Thanks in advance!
WestGalvestonAggie

Galveston contractors can be shady as hell. I completely rebuilt a beach house not long ago so trust me when I tell you to get multiple local bids. Good luck!
southernskies
How big is the deck would you say? Elevated? Brand new deck or replacing existing boards? 832.453.2676
Krazykat
AG
Check out the link. Went to HS with the guy. Haven't kept in touch with him, but heard he has done well. He's a TCU Horned Frog.

http://www.homeadvisor.com/sp/rawlins-residential-builders-renovators
befitter
Replacing existing boards but we want composite this time. We will be down there next week and are looking for bids.

Elevated yes. On the beach. Size...ugh...it's big.
befitter
Thanks!
southernskies
When is the next time you'll be down and I'll come take a look? Gonna be out of town this weekend though.
befitter
newmayne4 said:

When is the next time you'll be down and I'll come take a look? Gonna be out of town this weekend though.
Sunday or Monday but staying the week. Can I call you Monday and we can set up a time midweek?
southernskies
Yeah call me anytime. My current project is at NASA right now so I could come by after work one day
befitter
Will Do
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.