Corpus Christi Brewers

2,226 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggie87
SoTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone tried the taprooms at either Lazy Beach Brewery or Lorelei Brewery? I've had some of the Lazy Beach beers but have yet to go to the taproom.
Aggie87
AG
I've been to Lazy Beach a few times. It's a lot of fun. Family friendly atmosphere on Saturdays during the daytime, with games out back. They just recently starting opening on Friday evenings too.

Wasn't even aware of Lorelei until recently. Not a great location, but hopefully the beer's good!
lazuras_dc
AG
Isnt there another one- Rebel Toad? I heard downtown somewhere.
Personally havent been to Lazy Beach even though its right by the house but from what I hear family friendly and a good time
Splitag
AG
Nice, I will definitely be checking out Rebel Toad. Lazy Beach is also right by my house, so I will have to stop in over there soon as well.
ccrouch001
AG
Lazy Beach is a nice place with good tap rotating taps. It seems like they have a new beer almost every weekend. I can't wait to try Lorelei, a good friend has given his seal of approval!
SanAntonioAg09
Co-worker is a huge beer fanatic and mentioned Rebel Toad is mostly brewing with kits. Had great things to say about Lazy Beach and Lorelei fwiw
will.mcg
AG
Where is Loreli located?
Aggie87
AG
Lorelei Brewery is on NAS Drive in Flour Bluff. Kinda behind another building, but there is a sign out on the street.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.