Looking to buy land

595 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by Who?mikejones!
BartInLA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I live in Conroe and travel to Mt Pleasant and Garland combined a total of 6 times a year.

Thinking about getting 2-5 acres from an hour to 2 hours north/northeast. The idea is to get water and electricity and keep a pop up camper on it until I can afford maybe a 2 bedroom cabin (prefabricated is an option).

This could be a place that's about 3 hours from relatives and a weekend retreat plus an investment. I wonder about security as a storage shed with a mower and 4 wheeler would be nice although I'm not sure how safe it would be as I'd be there only 20 days per year. Not a big hunter.

Maybe within an hour of Palestine or Crockett?

Thoughts?
Aggie09!
AG
Not exactly what you're looking for, but I've got 19 acres for sale with an old shop and barn on it. Electric and water well on site. It's about 30 minutes north of Palestine near Henderson-Anderson County line.
AgDad121619
AG
Go check out land.com. Here is property that has everything you are looking for except house - looks like most of the infrastructure is there plus a couple of sheds.

https://www.land.com/property/3853-County-Road-3095-Crockett-Texas-75835/21005975/
Who?mikejones!
Spent a lot of time in the woods outside alto. Great spot if you like trees, hogs and deer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.