We looking to buy in Bullard or Whitehouse area.

4,797 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by East Dallas Ag
aggielostinETX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for lake front in BISD on Lake Palestine or lake front on Lake Tyler in WISD.

or we are looking for acreage with a house within BISD.

I have looked at everything on the MLS. If you have a lead on anything else, please send along.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
Stive
AG
Price range? And how much "acreage"?

The lake front on either of those in those districts are really slim pickings at this point. You'll probably have better luck on the acreage.
murse
AG
I think your best bet would be to get with a realtor and they would be able to give you a heads up when something is about to come on the market. I can recommend Newberry real estate, my wife works there not as a realtor. Like was already stated it's slim pickings now though.
aggielostinETX
AG
murse said:

I think your best bet would be to get with a realtor and they would be able to give you a heads up when something is about to come on the market. I can recommend Newberry real estate, my wife works there not as a realtor. Like was already stated it's slim pickings now though.

Working with a great realtor. Just looking for any off market stuff.

AggieKatie2 said:
Dro07
AG
Good hunting! What's bringing you to the area if you don't mind me asking.
aggielostinETX
AG
Leaving Dallas

AggieKatie2 said:
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
AggieLostinDallas said:

Leaving Dallas

Username will no longer check out
This message has been approved by Brad, Jerry and Mitch..
Dro07
AG
this next question is very important... Do you think you could ever have too many guns?
aggielostinETX
AG
Dro07 said:

this next question is very important... Do you think you could ever have too many guns?

You don't know me very well.

AggieKatie2 said:
billtheag89
AG
Did y'all settle on anything?
aggielostinETX
AG
billtheag89 said:

Did y'all settle on anything?

We ended up buying in the Bullard area/Cumberland Ridge. We are on the lake and about to start a remodel.

I need a pool contractor referral.
Josepi
AG
Chad Reed with Backyard Connections is a good guy. I've heard he is pretty expensive compared to others, but he's a solid guy who will treat you right.
PDWT_12
AG
Josepi said:

Chad Reed with Backyard Connections is a good guy. I've heard he is pretty expensive compared to others, but he's a solid guy who will treat you right.
Agree with this just based on people I know in the area who have used him, and those who have made the mistake of not.

From what I've seen, it's worth paying extra to not get screwed around here when it comes to pools. I'm sure that's not unique to Tyler though.
aggielostinETX
AG
Thanks for the replies guys. I've gotten some mixed reviews on Chad, so I don't know what to think about that. Did any of y'all use him personally?

I think all contractors have people out there who've had good and bad experiences.
East Dallas Ag
AG
i just checked with a buddy who is finishing a new build in Tyler and was supposed to be putting in a pool but it got scratched. Probably due to increased costs across the board, but he said they would use Dry Creek Pools, he and is wife are Realtors fwiw.
aggielostinETX
AG
We both need to change our names on here.
East Dallas Ag
AG
Ha, yea but I'm not sure North Prosper Ag With A Celina Address will fit! Also said buddy i mentioned has 3 at BH so I imagine yall will cross paths at some point.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.