TMF nurse murder

6,054 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RockOn
RockOn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody have any insight in to this? Seems his fellow nurses are in shock and not really sure what to believe.

TMF contacted the nursing board and the police department after 7 people died bc of air pulled into a pulmonary arterial line. Apparently it takes a lot (200-300cc).

I read his Facebook profile and appears he was also studying to be a nurse practitioner.

Putting Tyler on the map!
RockOn
https://www.google.com/amp/s/tylerpaper.com/news/local/east-texas-nurse-charged-with-murder-in-patient-s-death/article_c8a8c17a-3dc6-11e8-b522-1f9bc7db50c3.amp.html

This article provides way more detail than given yesterday.

Apparently they have security video footage of him entering the rooms right before **** hit the fan.
AGC
AG
I have no insight. All the victims were close to retirement age. Adverse selection or were there younger patients he left alone? That's my curiosity.
Stive
AG
Not all of the nurses are in shock and defending him. I know two nurses that work there in the heart hospital and they're pretty much 100% sure he did it and did it on purpose. One of them was talking to me about it as far back as February and saying this thing was coming down and it wasn't going to be pretty for him. She thinks once the evidence hits the court room he's a goner.
AggieGunslinger
AG
I wouldn't consider 47 close to retirement age.

Dude is probably going to get the needle, right.
Stive
AG
Depends on if he pleads to it or not. Tries to fight it and they find him guilty I'm betting death penalty. If he cops to it once his attorney sees the evidence against him, he can only get life.
Post removed:
by user
easttexasaggie04
AG
Wow this is terrible.
AGC
AG
AggieGunslinger said:

I wouldn't consider 47 close to retirement age.

Dude is probably going to get the needle, right.

If you're not retired at 47 you picked the wrong career. Others were 58, 63, 61 which is more what I was looking at.

And I see what you did there.
RockOn
Seems your contacts were spot on. I read the daily updates on the case and it seems pretty open and shut...

Then this gem came out in sentencing....
Quote:

He says Tyler police reached out about getting two laptops, two phones, and two USB thumb drives processed and examined.

He said web search history from one of Davis' laptops showed he researched "list of serial killers by number of victims" and searched whether or not Mother Frances was investigating a serial killer.
Stive
AG
RockOn said:

Seems your contacts were spot on. I read the daily updates on the case and it seems pretty open and shut...

Then this gem came out in sentencing....
Quote:

He says Tyler police reached out about getting two laptops, two phones, and two USB thumb drives processed and examined.

He said web search history from one of Davis' laptops showed he researched "list of serial killers by number of victims" and searched whether or not Mother Frances was investigating a serial killer.

Yep.

Those phone calls they have recorded between he and his wife after the verdict also clear up any remaining doubt about whether the jury got it right or not. He full on admits to it and tries (terribly) to justify it to his wife.

Sad deal

I'm not a death penalty proponent but if I were I wouldn't argue against it here. This guy is off his rocker.
RockOn
I couldn't believe what I was reading about the phone calls. Hard to decide if he was the dumbest murder ever, or if his counsel had just given up on him.

I'm pretty well opposed to the death penalty. I think I still am, but damn this case made me question that.
Stive
AG
RockOn said:

I couldn't believe what I was reading about the phone calls. Hard to decide if he was the dumbest murder ever, or if his counsel had just given up on him.

I'm pretty well opposed to the death penalty. I think I still am, but damn this case made me question that.
Thought the same thing about the calls. Part of my cynical brain wondered if his defense attorney told him to say all of that knowing it would be recorded and coming across as some sort of desperate financial situation rather than put him on the stand to say it and be torn apart by opposing counsel. But this idiot was dumb enough and sorry enough to do what he did so my practical brain landed on the idea of him just being a moron and spilling the beans to her thinking it was private.

Either way: sorry SOB.
Josepi
AG
Where are y'all getting your news on this? The articles I'm finding on Google don't have many details.
Stive
AG
Josepi said:

Where are y'all getting your news on this? The articles I'm finding on Google don't have many details.

Tyler Paper (via Facebook) is where I've gotten most of it. I think the KLTV articles have been basically the same.
RockOn
Josepi said:

KLTV.com

Each daily update is in reverse chronological order so you have to read sections from bottom to top.
RockOn
Death penalty.

https://www.kltv.com/2021/10/27/william-davis-sentencing-day-5-defense-continues-call-witnesses/
Stive
AG
Just watched Jacob's press conference. DA says he killed all seven but they only tried him for the 4 he killed the same way so they could keep the evidence and testimony simple and easy to follow for the jury.

He also said they're pretty sure he probably had killed at previous stops prior to 2016 but going back that far and getting witnesses, schedules, evidence would probably not be possible.

Wonder how many bodies this a-hole has on his back trail?
DuncanLEO
Homeboy's attorney got popped for prostitution DURING the trial.

https://cbs19.tv/article/news/local/attorney-of-ex-tyler-nurse-who-killed-four-patients-arrested-on-prostitution-charge/501-db21f7d2-ac25-45ab-b7af-74fcf7c74f31

ptothemo
AG
I guess if he has to be at the courthouse every day, it's a good time to just make a trip out of it. Maybe some scheduling difficulties here and there, though.
RockOn
DuncanLEO said:

Homeboy's attorney got popped for prostitution DURING the trial.

https://cbs19.tv/article/news/local/attorney-of-ex-tyler-nurse-who-killed-four-patients-arrested-on-prostitution-charge/501-db21f7d2-ac25-45ab-b7af-74fcf7c74f31

With the amount of articles like this in east texas about these sting round-ups over the last few years.... you would have to assume that most of these online ads or whatever are stings right?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.