Realtor - Bullard Flint Area

3,774 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Dro07
jcst
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for recommendations for realtor in Bullard area. I know about Xcel just wondered if there is anyone else. Looking for land to build a house.
AggieGunslinger
AG
He isn't an Aggie, a Baylor grad actually, but I and quite a few of my friends have used Brad Newberry and really like working with him I recommend them to anybody who asks.
Owlagdad
I am Realtor with WP&Co here in Tyler.
Son in Law '10 is Mortgage officer
Daughter '11 is with Land Bank
nine oh 3 7 zero 5 84 nine nine

RockOn
I'm about to sell my house in Flint. Great starter home built in the 80s 1,700 sf. Interested?
suprafly03
AG
If you're looking for land specifically, call Chris Wiesinger with Drake Real Estate.

He's a good Ag, and Drake is owned by an Ag. Not a very good Ag, but an Ag no less.
suprafly03
AG
To clarify.

When you say land to build a house on, I don't know if you mean "land" or a lot.

If it's "land", call Chris. He doesn't really do residential lots.

Drake has some good residential people too. None are Ags though.
Dro07
AG
I have a friend that maybe interested. What are the deets on it if you don't mind posting it?
RockOn
It's about 400 yards from hwy 69 in Flint. 0.4 acre lot. 1,650sf 4/2. Built in 1981, modestly updated. Wood floors with tile in the bathrooms and kitchen. Comes with refrigerator, oven, dishwasher and can also include clothes washer and dryer. Functionally it's a good house, the showers could use a makeover. I'd say $85sf would be reasonable if I didn't have to pay a realtor fee, no offense.
chuckenvy
For a realtor look up Megan Clader. She is an ag and an awesome person.

If your looking to build, Her husband, Curtis is an ag and a homebuilder as well. He is equally a great person.
jcst
AG
To answer the question It would be a lot and not land.
AGC
AG
What an your timetable? A bunch of lots should be hitting the market soon and ending the shortage, so you might get a better price waiting, depending on what you're looking for.
RockOn
Y'all buy my house.
AggieGunslinger
AG
Are we not allowed to post negative opinions of somebody someplace or some company when honest opinions are asked for?

[If posters are willing to give specific details about their dealings with a company, they can post about their experiences. A post that just says "Don't use ________ because they are crooked" with nothing to back it up will be removed. -Staff]
Josepi
AG
The guy who posted the comment said that he has discussed the issue with Hymer, so I would suspect that all parties involved are aware of the situation.
AGC
AG
Wow. If I may ask staff, why not at least allow the intial complaint to stand? Delete the details and Weisinger's responses but at least let an Ag warn others about someone he's had a bad encounter with. The details are irrelevant if someone doesn't want to be identified, especially given the small nature of Tyler.

[They are not irrelevant. If a poster feels strongly enough to post something negative about a business on this or any other regional board, they are going to have to give some detail. Simply saying a business sucks is not sufficient. We aren't going to allow that and it is not open for debate. -Staff]

If Weisenger is willing to register just to accuse someone of defamation and relitigate the past, demanding personal details on the internet, I think that should be left, if for no other reason than people should be able to know the character of who they're dealing with at drake.
Wildman15
AG
RockOn said:

I'm about to sell my house in Flint. Great starter home built in the 80s 1,700 sf. Interested?
Actually interested in this. Currently renting in Tyler.
RockOn
Square footage by SmithCad is 1,664. Schools are Owens, Three Lakes, REL. Its on Walnut Hill Dr in Flint. The neighbors behind me are the Oasis subdivision.

RockOn
It's a 4/2. Two are upstairs connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom. There's a 12x16 storage shed in the backyard that I rebuilt. Lot size is 0.4 acres.
AggieGunslinger
AG
I live on the other end of walnut hill from you. We really like it down here.
RockOn
Yea it's a good area. If I had a family I likely would have stayed in the neighborhood for the schools.
AggieGunslinger
AG
My son just started kindergarten this year, we were inside the loop right near the azalea district for the four previous years but private school wasn't an option so we needed a better school.
Josepi
AG
Owens/Three Lakes is a good combo.
RockOn

RockOn
[url=https://ibb.co/mBfEav][/url]
upload upload
RockOn
$140,000
tx.agg.96
AG
AggieGunslinger said:

My son just started kindergarten this year, we were inside the loop right near the azalea district for the four previous years but private school wasn't an option so we needed a better school.
FYI, in TISD you can pretty much pick your school, provided there is room. Jack is busting at the seams, but Woods and Owens usually have room, if you apply early. The principal is the decision maker. Caldwell is also great in that area, but transfers into there have a application process due to it being a magnet.
suprafly03
AG
RockOn, if I'm not mistaken you and I moved to tyler about the same time (spring 2010).

Arr you movjng away? Staying in East Texas?
Stive
AG
I moved here about 6 months before you guys.
Dro07
AG
I think he said he moved into the azalea district or something like that.

Edit: it looks like his comment was deleted by staff for some dumb reason. Had nothing to do with the deleted discussion.
Josepi
AG
txagg96 said:

AggieGunslinger said:

FYI, in TISD you can pretty much pick your school, provided there is room. Jack is busting at the seams, but Woods and Owens usually have room, if you apply early. The principal is the decision maker. Caldwell is also great in that area, but transfers into there have a application process due to it being a magnet.

Agreed. Our children attend Woods and the principal always asks us if we know any good families who would like to attend. I know several families from out of the area who go there. If you start early, it's pretty easy to get in wherever you want.

We also have some friends who attend Birdwell for the dual-language submersion program. They really like it there. That's a school you don't hear about often, but that language program is supposed to be pretty neat.

Also, principal of Caldwell is a good Ag. I'm sure some strings could be pulled so that an application would sail through fairly easily. He has some ambitious plans for that campus, and it's an exciting place to be right now.
RockOn
Staying in East Texas for the foreseeable future. I found a home on Chilton I liked so I decided to make the move.

If I ever move it'll be somewhere outside of Texas just to try something different.
AggieGunslinger
AG
We were also very tired if being "in town."

I am sitting at kindergarten graduation at Owens right now. We have been pleased with the school this year.
suprafly03
AG
What?????

I thought you guys have been here forever...
AGC
AG
suprafly03 said:

What?????

I thought you guys have been here forever...

Is that an old joke?
Stive
AG
No way. We're relatively new and still trying to figure out everything.

Is there a new kids/not plugged in club that we can join?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.