Message Board - Tyler/Smith County

1,590 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Stive
jcst
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know of a another board for the Tyler/Smith County area? Thinking of moving into the area eventually.
Dro07
AG
Go to the East Texas board... They may help you out.

Damn rook! 7 posts in 15 years
AsburyAg
AG
Not really. This is about it - at least from what I've seen. If you look on Facebook you'll see most of the Smith County associated pages are all classifieds and yard sales. Sorry but this is pretty much it.

However if you do post a question - if you can wade through the smart aces - you will eventually get some good info to use.
jcst
AG
Thank you. Did a google search and nothing showed up. It really is nice to have TexAgs to have as a source of info.
suprafly03
AG
What would you like to know? I imagine we can help.

I wouldn't expect for you to get immediate answers on this board, it's a bit slow. But it's TexAgs, we know stuff.
Wildman15
AG
I moved to Tyler in June 2016. Really great area, I'd be happy to help if needed
Stive
AG
If you post questions, even if one of us doesn't check I regularly, someone that does see the question can typically reach out to someone that would know the answer and have them drop in here to answer. There's enough of us on here that know each other that, we'll steer people in here to help you out.

So fire away.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.