Summer is over

530 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by PJYoung
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Starting Thursday. Finally.


PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

OXDL45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Much needed rain and cooler temperatures.
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OK, Friday.

AggieOC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2026 will be over before we know it.

We definitely need the rain!!
Duckhook
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty much a nothing burger in Harlingen so far.
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Duckhook said:

Pretty much a nothing burger in Harlingen so far.

Harlingen airport 0.0 yesterday.
carl spacklers hat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Duckhook said:

Pretty much a nothing burger in Harlingen so far.

I've had over 3.5" on the west side of town.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Duckhook
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, it has rained more west of the Expressway. I finally had a good rain this afternoon over closer to the airport. They're probably going to report some today.
Duckhook
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, I definitely spoke too soon. Been raining here in Harlingen since about 7:00 last night with very few breaks.
carl spacklers hat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Over 7 inches since Thursday night.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A RECORD RAINFALL OF 4.41 INCHES WAS SET AT HARLINGEN VALLEY
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT YESTERDAY. THIS BREAKS THE OLD RECORD
OF 3.50 INCHES SET IN 1950.
OXDL45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OXDL45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's some good rain for the RGV.
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like McAllen airport got 4.5 total with this storm.
RGV AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our house is about .75 miles from the airport. The informal rain gauge over the 3 days rain said just over 5", which included emptying out each day.

The real benefit was that the last 2.2" came over 36 hours, that kind of rain sinks deep. I wasn't there, but that was the report from the home guard, but sounds about right.
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This should look a lot different soon.



Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.