Congrats to Yeti winner from Ruple Properties!

1,588 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ruple Ranch & Land
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Congrats to T-Woody2014 - you're the winner! Please reach out to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize!

Howdy Ags,

My name is Garrett Ruple, class of '06 and I'm the broker/owner of Ruple Properties, a premiere farm and ranch brokerage based out of San Antonio. As a South Texas native, I grew up with an appreciation and passion for wildlife, ranching, and the rich local culture.

After graduating I began my career in corporate project management with a Fortune 500 company in Houston gaining invaluable experience in contract negotiation and navigating a global business environment prior to transitioning into real estate. Being active in real estate brokerage and development for 16+ years has also given me great experience in real estate investment, development, and most importantly client service.

I'm a husband and proud father of three daughters and spend my free time with my family and at the ranch, hunting, fishing and just being outdoors.

Over the last few years I've expanded Ruple Properties across the state with agents, many of them fellow Aggies in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Dripping Springs, and soon to be Houston making Ruple Properties the premier Texas Ranch Brokerage.

Being outdoors with friends or family has provided many of us with the best memories.
This photo of my wife and me was taken in Colorado. It was a great time with family.

We'd love to hear about one of your best memories and you'll be entered to win this Yeti TUNDRA 65
hard cooler. Feel free to attach photos!

Winner will be chosen on Friday, Feb 5 at 3PM.

Garrett Ruple '06
Buy Land. Live Well.
830-569-3500
https://rupleproperties.com/
info@rupleproperties.com

oldord
AG
Welcome
Ruple Ranch & Land
Sponsor
Thank you!
Ruple Ranch & Land
Sponsor
Thank you for participating, we loved hearing about your memories and seeing all the pictures! We'd like to announce our giveaway winner: T-Woody2014

We look forward to building a relationship with the TexAgs community! If y'all have any questions, feel free to reach out, we'd love to help out however we can!

Buy land. Live well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.