Hello,

I hope this message finds you, as well as your family, well. My name is Oscar Gonzalez, and I am a mentor and member of the community aid committee for the College Scholarship Leadership Access Program (CSLAP). I am reaching out to my fellow Ags in the hopes that we can get assistance on our mission. CSLAP is based in the Rio Grande Valley and is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. In a nutshell, CSLAP is working towards expanding educational opportunities by increasing college enrollment and completion rates, empowering young adults to become mentors and role models in their community, and transforming stories of struggle into stories of resilience that demonstrate the cultural richness of our community. At this moment we are putting effort into helping students, parents, and teachers in the RGV overcome the COVID-19 pandemic by helping provide Wi-Fi access, technology, and subsidizing other college services, such as food and rent. However, we cannot do this alone.

I am reaching out to y'all to see if you are able to help us in any way you can. We accept donations and we are happy to accommodate you if needed, i.e. logos and names on banners and/or website, receiving monthly information on the organization's progress and college access opportunities for young adults, and all donations are 501(c)(3) tax-deductible.

Here is our website: https://www.cslapofficial.com/ and please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your time.

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

Oscar Gonzalez, Class of '20