Arby's

2,339 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PJYoung
oldvalleyrat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I discovered that McAllen has an Arby's. I haven't seen any advertisements other than the regular national ads. Wife and I ate lunch there today and I asked the waitress when they opened and she said around Thanksgiving.

We used to have one out on North 10th but it went bust a while back. They have a lot more stuff on the menu than they used to have.
All organizations are perfectly aligned for the results they get.
Duckhook
AG
Harlingen has one as well.
BigCigarAg
Arby's is where I met my third wife.
RGV AG
AG
I haven't eaten at an Arby's in years. When all they had was the roast beef sandwiches they were not that good, IMO. But later on they got some deli like sandwiches that were really pretty good. The one in McAllen closed a long time ago, right after the menu improved. I will give the new one a try.

Where is it located?
PJYoung
AG
RGV AG said:

I haven't eaten at an Arby's in years. When all they had was the roast beef sandwiches they were not that good, IMO. But later on they got some deli like sandwiches that were really pretty good. The one in McAllen closed a long time ago, right after the menu improved. I will give the new one a try.

Where is it located?

Jackson and Jackson across from Lowe's
OXDL45
AG
Next to the Boot Jack?
PJYoung
AG
OXDL45 said:

Next to the Boot Jack?

Across the street
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.