This place is dead

2,448 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PJYoung
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Makes me sad. How are my compadres from the RGV doing?
Owlagdad
son muerto
RGV AG
AG
Up and down como calzones de puta.
zarbas77
AG
John Sharp was here in McAllen a few weeks ago and honored as Border Texan of the year, and this board was silent. Even with all he had to say about the new McAllen campus. I was surprised at the silence.

And now, and more importantly, EFE gets engaged.....And crickets.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Charpie
AG
EFE getting engaged still blows my mind
zarbas77
AG
Me too. I am happy for him though. Give him a year or two and you won't be able to keep him off these boards.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oldord
AG
Bump....The island is nice right now. We need rain, not as many rattlesnakes this year, traffic in the valley is terrible, corruption is here-water is wet, the causeway is almost ready to break ground, TAMU Mcallen is open, La Playa is the best, spring break was crappy, they need to make cameron county airport full service ......Wake up.
ClickClack
AG
OXDL45
AG
That pretty much sums up every thread on the South Texas board in one paragraph.

Puro RGV!
EFE
AG
What the heck is going on in this hecking place?
Duckhook
AG
Anybody getting renewals on flood insurance lately? I'm in Harlingen, not in a flood zone. My policy has always been $350-375. My agent just quoted me $1725 from the company I've been with for 9 years. Luckily they have another option at $425.
PJYoung
AG
oldord said:

Bump....The island is nice right now. We need rain, not as many rattlesnakes this year, traffic in the valley is terrible, corruption is here-water is wet, the causeway is almost ready to break ground, TAMU Mcallen is open, La Playa is the best, spring break was crappy, they need to make cameron county airport full service ......Wake up.

Traffic is not terrible
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.