Bob's Steakhouse

1,783 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by oldvalleyrat
oldvalleyrat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I decided to try out the new Bob's Steakhouse in Edinburg near Academy. It is an upscale steak place and prices to match and has been open for about a month. Food was excellent and the service was unusually good for the valley. The waiter told us that it was a outgrowth of a place in Dallas. You will pay a minimum of $50 a plate. We probably won't go back for a while because it is a little rich for our taste but maybe a good place for a special occasion.

If you go on Friday or Saturday night you need a reservation.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
We've been as well. Bobs Chop House is one of my favs. Been to maybe 10-12 of them across the USA

Edinburg is as good as any of them.

Pro tip: It's not on the menu but if you ask they will take a lobster tail, make little nuggets and tempura fry. Served with melted butter. Ridiculous good app
oldvalleyrat
AG
SPI-FlatsCatter 84 said:

We've been as well. Bobs Chop House is one of my favs. Been to maybe 10-12 of them across the USA

Edinburg is as good as any of them.

Pro tip: It's not on the menu but if you ask they will take a lobster tail, make little nuggets and tempura fry. Served with melted butter. Ridiculous good app
Thanks for the tip. I plan to go back again one of these days and I will certainly give it a try.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.