West Texas
Sponsored by

Anybody Following This Murder of a 13 Year Old Girl?

2,461 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FishrCoAg
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.reporternews.com/story/news/local/big-country/2021/06/14/shawn-adkins-arrested-jailed-connection-hailey-dunn-murder/7694422002/

13 year old Hailey Dunn was found dead and it appears that her mother's live in boyfriend is the arrested suspect. A private investigator hired by Hailey's father believes there is a "sexual" element involved in the murder.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TequilaMockingbird
FishrCoAg
AG
Hard to believe it's taken over 10 years.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
FishrCoAg said:

Agreed, crazy that it took 10 years to arrest the man who was suspected right from the start.
UTExan
LoudestWHOOP! said:

FishrCoAg said:

Agreed, crazy that it took 10 years to arrest the man who was suspected right from the start.

You wonder how they developed the probable cause.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
FishrCoAg
AG
http://victimsnewsonline.com/cold-cases/an-apology-letter-to-the-parents-of-shawn-adkins-next-victim/?fbclid=IwAR2s9Xm1D5KWX0njbGG3JsuuiwZIMHEK1-DXTmwku_Eca-FZsOeI_OOxLrc

This is Interesting
SW AG80
AG
Fisher, that "article" is full of crap. Someone trying to take credit. I won't say more about a pending case. Call me one day or let's meet in Aggieland for a beer and we will talk.

PS: I have changed my TexAgs handle. Come by our tailgate this fall too.
FishrCoAg
AG
I thought parts of it sounded extremely unlikely. Will take you up on that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.