West Texas
Sponsored by

Searching for Aggie Educators for General Franks Elementary in Midland, TX

2,023 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by andrabeth
andrabeth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags!
I am taking over as Principal (WHOOP!) of an amazing school in Midland, TX. Midland is Booming with Oil & Gas but other industries are picking up as well. I would love to fill my staff with fellows because my degree from A&M is the reason I have had opportunities to sit the chair I am in today.

If you know of anyone moving to the Midland/Odessa area looking for a teaching position please pass on my contact information:
Andra.Lancaster@Midlandisd.net
Phone: 432-240-6506

General Franks Elementary is 2 years Old and is founded upon core values that General Tommy Franks himself has shown throughout his years of service in the United States Army. Our campus has seen major success and milestones in our 2 years. We are a flagship campus for the Midland Values Program (from Joe Tye of Values Coaching, Inc.) We service the growing northeast Midland subdivisions along highway 349. We are predicted to have increased our accountability rating from a 'C' to a 'B' campus in the eyes of the Texas Education Agency. We have an outstanding culture, high parent involvement and our students love coming to school.

Our district is offering competitive compensation packages that top the state benefits for schools. We are also offering assistance with housing and we have employee daycare just to name a few perks. If you have questions I am happy to answer those.

Please fellow Ags, help me grow my staff with highly qualified AGGIE teachers. Thanks & Gig 'Em.
Andra Lancaster Jones '13

Check out our social media: @FranksElem on FB, Insta & Twitter.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
My son is a SPED/Resource teacher at Jones, he is about to go into his second full year, but he is happy where he is.
If that should change I will remind him about General Franks. He is not an Aggie, but would have been a 4th Generation had he left the Permian Basin for college.
Best of luck to you.
BTW, they still have the previous principal on the website.
andrabeth
AG
Thanks! We have updated our website! I have hired one Ag, WHOOP! Looking for 1 more position to fill: 5/6th Reading or Math. My team is flexible and will move positions to do what is best for kids.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.