West Texas
Sponsored by

Wanted: Room for Rent in Sept.-Oct.

4,035 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by selamisahin
Corps_Ag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As stated above, I'm looking for a room for rent/apartment to sublease for a few months while I wrap up a construction project here. Supposed to be wrapped up in October, may extend to November or December potentially.

Post here or shoot me an email at corps.ag12 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!
toooombs
AG
Where are you looking? I don't see that you specified.

May have a couple of options for you in El Paso...
texag_89
Here = Specifically where???
LEJ
Have a good lead for you if you're still looking... Midland area short term
Corps_Ag12
AG
I appreciate it but I was able to find a place last last week/over the weekend finally.

Mods, delete thread if need be.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
https://www.spicylingerie.com/dgl10602x.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=dgl10602x&Color%20Options=Purple/White&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwqi09oO33QIVnrXACh3RRAulEAQYByABEgKj8PD_BwE
selamisahin
If you have planned a special night, I would say take a look at the outfits here. hahahaha. There are very good things especially about sex harness Miyalina

selamisahin
I absolutely love the Miyalina brand for their fantastic selection of sexual outfits for both women and men. Their designs are truly unique and edgy, which is exactly what I was looking for. The quality of their products is exceptional, and I appreciate how well-made everything is. I feel incredibly sexy and confident when I wear their outfits, and my partner can't get enough of them either! I highly recommend Miyalina to anyone who wants to spice up their bedroom wardrobe with something fun and exciting.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.