West Texas
Sponsored by

Apartments in Midland

2,837 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Midland Aggie
ThenamesAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Moving to Midland in August and looking for any recs. I'm 25 so looking for a place thats relatively active.

TIA.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Welcome to Midland.
You will have to wait for the younger crowd to pitch in for what you are asking.
Ag98inTexas
AG
I have nothing to offer; I just wanted to echo the welcome.

Maybe consider buying - from what I hear, rents can be more than a mortgage payment.
Moe 92
AG
Welcome! I lived in an apartment for about 9 months when I was relocating here. I'm married and older, so I can't help in whether the apartments in which I lived (Sundance Creek) would have been good for you socially.

I think the reality is that apartment availability here is so tight right now that you'll likely have to take whatever becomes available in your price range. Our company has had some new folks move here recently, and they looked several days basically everywhere in town and only found one or two options available.

Good luck!
TequilaMockingbird
I live in Odessa and work in Midland. All I can tell you is this.

My boss recently split up with his wife and found that a typical 1 bedroom apartment in Midland/Odessa was going to be $1200-$1300 per month. We do a lot of work in Abilene, so he went there and found a similar apartment with utilities paid for $650 per month. Oilfield....

Good luck with your search.
fta09
AG
I don't know much about apartments in the area, but I can confirm that I have heard $1200-1300 per month for a 1 bedroom apartment. If you are into Reddit, you might have more luck on the Midland/Odessa subreddit.

www.reddit.com/r/midessa
Corps_Ag12
AG
Right now my apartment rate jumps up to $1900 a month in September. Needless to say I'm moving for the last two months of the project.
The Moffitt Show
AG
Apartments are expensive and at a premium
Midland Aggie
AG
ThenamesAg said:

Moving to Midland in August and looking for any recs. I'm 25 so looking for a place thats relatively active.

TIA.
Start with the loop for the nicer/newer apartments, then work your way in. South and East not good. North and West is good.

Good luck
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.