West Texas
Sponsored by

Where to eat in Ft Stockton.

2,457 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Hamburger Dan
Chomp214
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chomp214
AG
Will be passing through Ft Stockton in May and need a place to eat dinner. Any suggestions? Thanks
Blanco Ag
AG
I would not recommend the Flying J or Carl's Jr. Actually, I don't know of any decent restaurants in Ft Stockton.
rbcs_2
AG
The only restaurant in Ft Stockton that I remember being worth a darn is Mi Casita. Right along Business-10 through town, close to the Paisano Pete statue. Things may have changed some, but it's West Texas so not likely.
Potcake
AG
Tacos OJ or Bienvenidos
Chomp214
AG
Seems many in Ft Stockton are closed on Sunday, when we are needing a place for supper. Any ideas?
Potcake
AG
Not sure which direction you will be heading but The Hitchin Post, in Ozona (100 miles east of Stockton), is pretty good.
Martin Cash
AG
Pepito's
OilFieldIRI
S
Sagebrush Cafe
Get the fried pickles..
Mucho austin
AG
I know this is an old thread, but hopefully you kept driving to alpine and went to Reata
Hamburger Dan
Spent a few days last week in Alpine, Marfa, and Ft Davis areas. On the way home, we ate at Taco OJ in Ft Stockton. Outstanding food with great service. I would highly recommend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.