American Equipment & Trailer

2,169 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Drawkcab
Drawkcab
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have any experience with American Equipment & Trailer located in Amarillo and Lubbock? What did you think?

I'm considering pursuing a job opportunity with them.
Drawkcab
CanyonAg, nothing? I always view you as the resident expert on all things Panhandle/South Plains.
CanyonAg77
AG
Sorry, nothing.

I actually thought a little about replying. But the best I can do is that my son had a little league coach 25 years ago, who worked there. He was a very nice guy. But I'm not sure I can even remember his name, now. Obviously don't even know if he still works there.

I think I've been to the business exactly once. Seemed like a high dollar operation.
Drawkcab
I had a really informal lunch interview with a couple of the guys today and they want me to go out and look at their place tomorrow.

I've been to this point a couple times over the years but I always start thinking about all the good things at my current job and why I should just stay put, then the other job never works out anyway so it's never mattered.
CanyonAg77
AG
Good luck, whatever you choose. Are you from this area, or is it new to you?
Drawkcab
I'm from Amarillo. I've thought about reaching out to see if you would want to meet for lunch or something sometime but just haven't for whatever reason.
CanyonAg77
AG
Drawkcab said:

I'm from Amarillo. I've thought about reaching out to see if you would want to meet for lunch or something sometime but just haven't for whatever reason.
Would be glad to, if it works out.
Jack Boyett
AG
bbqAg09
AG
If you're still looking at American, I know A LOT about the company. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to discuss.
Drawkcab
Can't message you, no stars. I took the job, but I'd still love to hear what you have to say if you want to post it.

Did you or do you still work there?
CanyonAg77
AG
Just noticed your remark that you can't PM. If you ever need to contact me, username @ hotmail,com
bbqAg09
AG
I can't post much publicly but know the company and it's owners very well. My experience is they are both of the utmost integrity and I don't expect you'll regret taking the job. Best of luck!
Drawkcab
It seems you do know the owners quite well! One of them asked me a couple weeks ago if I ever go to TexAgs and he mentioned this thread. I said I would never associate with those degenerates and I'm definitely not Drawkcab!

Liking it so far. Maybe we'll meet some day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.