Panhandle Estate Sale

1,507 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jtp01
crockerdan04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had a relative pass away a few days ago. He had a farm in Spearman with multiple older tractors, equipment and an old 1900's steam engine tractor and thresher.

We're looking for an estate sale company to come catalog everything and stage a sale. Does anyone have any recommendations in the area?

I also started a thread on the outdoors board with a bit more information and some pictures of some of the pieces.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in anything shown, feel free to pass along the information.

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3185074
jtp01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As I mentioned on the outdoors board. I'm happy to help you guys in any way to facilitate things. I don't want anything for the help. I Just understand the work involved after going through things for my wife's great uncle. He too was an avid antique tractor guy with an extensive collection. He put almost all of it in the museum in Dumas. He likely knew your relative and knowing him they probably had coffee together at some point.

I'm in spearman quite a bit anyway. I get beef conditioning feed there and have a dealer for work there also.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.