Something fun next weekend

1,584 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jtp01
jtp01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
COMING SOON !! DUMAS COOP IS JOINING WITH THE EVELYN THEATER ON APRIL 10TH !!! GO BY THE EVELYN AND GET YOUR POPCORN, CANDY & DRINKS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE AND COME TO THE Dumas Coop parking lot....TUNE INTO 88.1 ON YOUR FM Radio in your vehicle and enjoy the movie !! please keep in mind social distancing...and allow room for others to park.....
We will be dropping the video down a bit for better viewing.....
The movie is Call of the Wild.

We are going to take my boys.
eric76
AG
jtp01 said:

COMING SOON !! DUMAS COOP IS JOINING WITH THE EVELYN THEATER ON APRIL 10TH !!! GO BY THE EVELYN AND GET YOUR POPCORN, CANDY & DRINKS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE AND COME TO THE Dumas Coop parking lot....TUNE INTO 88.1 ON YOUR FM Radio in your vehicle and enjoy the movie !! please keep in mind social distancing...and allow room for others to park.....
We will be dropping the video down a bit for better viewing.....
The movie is Call of the Wild.

We are going to take my boys.
Drive-in movies.

If I remember correctly, the drive-in movie theater in Guymon closed at the end of the summer last year with no intentions of reopening. I wonder if they might reconsider that.
jtp01
AG
I had a customer ask that same question of me this morning. I hope so.

My youngest son doesn't do well in movie theaters but LOVES drive ins because we can control the volume. He has auditory processing disorder and doesn't do loud environments specifically echos are his biggest issue so drive ins are really our only option.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.