Howdy Ags,

I have an automatic gate opener kit for sale. It is a Mighty Mule MM600 ET-Pro which can open a single gate up to 18' in length and 850 lbs in weight. The kit also includes the control box, wiring system, two remotes, warning signs, and instructional DVD & book. I also have a few attachments to the initial kit that will make gate work better for property owners. The compatible digital keypad allows visitors to the property to open the gate (with up to 25 programmable codes); the wireless vehicle sensor opens the gate automatically for any vehicle leaving the property; and the solar panel charger (5 watt) keeps your gate's battery charged for operation.

I bought this system a year ago at an auction anticipating that I would use it on my own personal property, but I have recently decided that I won't really need it. I priced the system out online to somewhere in the neighborhood of $930, but I am offering it up for $500. I am not a premium TexAg member, but if you have any questions about the system, leave a comment and we can figure out a way to get a deal done.

Thanks & Gig'em,
RedCrackerAg12