Still looking for a job around Lubbock...

2,342 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bluecat_Aggie94
resmith09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

My family moved to Lubbock a few months ago. I posted on here back in February that I was going to have to quit my job and find something in the area, and there were a lot of helpful ideas, unfortunately nothing has come to fruition as of yet. I have extensive experience in government relations/ag, water & energy policy, but it looks like I'll just have to do a career change and figure something else out entirely.

Any more suggestions/connections/ideas are greatly appreciated.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
What's your education level?
resmith09
AG
resmith09
AG
Hey Bluecat - I have a BS in Ag Leadership from A&M and an MBA from Texas Tech.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Thought about teaching? I bet you could get on as an adjunct faculty at South Plains. We hire masters level adjunct to teach business here at WT, not sure if Tech does. You could probably teach mostly online and not even have to be on campus. Just a thought, even if it is just for a little income to bridge until you have full time employment.
resmith09
AG
I like that idea a lot, actually. Does WT do any courses online like you mentioned, I'd love to get into that system if possible.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
We have lots of adjunct faculty, many who teach primarily online. We do require some campus based activities though. Perhaps it would be something that could be arranged one day a week. Everything would be posted on the WTAMU website, but you might call the Dean's office and get your name on their radar.
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
I might be hiring a manager soon. It's a tutoring business. You can email me at bjames.evangelization@gmail.com
gator2
AG
Shoot me an email at careers@americanpatrols.com for an opportunity working with other Aggie vets near Midland.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Look at the post from bagger05 in Aggies Only.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.