Primary Care Physician & Vet Recommendations - Lubbock

1,854 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie1
Cru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
We just recently moved to Lubbock and simply do not have the same medical network we had in B/CS. Would any of you mind sharing recommendations for Family Practice and a Vet for our two dogs?

Thank you.
Creek06
AG
We use Covenant Health system.
There are several great physicians, Dr. Beth Cochran is great is you can get in. It's out by Friendship school but even from across town it doesn't take long to get there.(as long as you don't go when school is letting out)

Vet, can't be much help there since my dad is a vet and we have the "family discount" which isn't in Lubbock.
busdriver88
AG
My wife (Class '90) is an OB-GYN at Grace Clinic.

Grace has almost every specialty you might need, including many primary care physicians. I use Chetlenn Crosnoe, he is good people. Jeff Hannell is another real good PCP.

I find Grace to be a more pleasant experience then UMC, or CHS.

Feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions.
MooreTrucker
AG
Lubbock Animal Hospital on 79th and Slide is our vet. Dr. Jones and Dr. Linn are good Ags.

(The others might be, too, but I don't know them)
wreckncrew
AG
Cru??? You are in Lubbock now?!?!? When did this happen???

Sorry I don't have much information. We don't have pets and our kids have their pediatrician. I don't have a PCP. I can ask around our office and let you know.
AggieDPT
AG
Live Oak Animal Hospital is who we use on 98th and Slide. They have very convenient hours if you have to take them after work as well.
Capt_Crunch 14
AG
Frenship Vet Clinic out in Wolfforth is the place to go.
WestTexasAg
AG
Quote:

Live Oak Animal Hospital is who we use on 98th and Slide. They have very convenient hours if you have to take them after work as well.

Same here.
Aggie1
AG
wrong forum
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.