Houston
Sponsored by

looking for Houston general contractor

798 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by fire09
Madmarttigan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey all, I'm looking for a licensed general contractor to deal with water damage from the storm. Specifically we have an interior wall with water damage leaking from wind driven rain into our second floor deck. We have a problem when the wind blows the rain from a certain direction with a lot of water leaking through the light socket and back door frame.

We need someone who can either tear apart the interior wall and find the leak or terror up and fix the leak around the decking. Anyone who has experience dealing with Texas Windstorm insurance would be a plus. TIA.

Formerly tv1113
The Wonderer
AG
Leslie at Cannon Construction is handling my storm-related issues.

https://www.cannontx.com/
Build It
AG
General Contractors are not licensed in Texas.
Madmarttigan
AG
Ty what my adjuster told me to get honestly have no experience messing with this before.
Formerly tv1113
David_Puddy
AG
I'm a roofing contractor and we just redid a 2nd floor deck very similar. The TPO underneath the decking was not properly installed up the wall so my client was getting leaks every time there was a big storm with wind driven rain. There was a 1 inch gap between the TPO and the edge of the house & flashing allowing rain to get through into the house. I'm happy to come take a look to see if you're having the same issue. If it's something else, I am also happy to refer you to any GCs that we work with. Feel free to shoot me a PM.
David_Puddy
AG
Pics for reference before we redid the TPO

fire09
AG
Josh at Modern Home Improvement just did a $40k water damage job for us. Finished on time on budget, crews were honest and they did a great job. Highly recommended.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.