Houston
Sponsored by

Shelia Jackson-Lee has pancreatic cancer?

8,955 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BoxingAg84
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She'll die in her seat. Her ego won't allow her to turnover the reigns.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Oh I didn't doubt that. I always figured she'd turn it over to her daughter.

Went to HS with her. I'll never forget her trying to explain to me in the late 90s why I owed her reparations.
CheeseSndwch
There's a rumor going around that Kate Middleton has been spotted in Houston (presumably here for cancer treatment). Could you imagine Princess Kate and Queen She Jack sitting together in the same waiting room? The universe would probably implode.
Irish 2.0
CheeseSndwch said:

There's a rumor going around that Kate Middleton has been spotted in Houston (presumably here for cancer treatment). Could you imagine Princess Kate and Queen She Jack sitting together in the same waiting room? The universe would probably implode.

Well we've been told by Harry and Markle that the royals are racist, so there's that.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

And the world will be better off without her. She is a boil on the ass of this country.
maroon barchetta
Marvin_Zindler said:

Irish 2.0 said:

And the world will be better off without her. She is a boil on the ass of this country.

The DNC is surely grooming her replacement as I type this.
BBRex
AG
Well, according to f16, grooming is something they're good at.
cajunaggie08
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

Irish 2.0 said:

The DNC is surely grooming her replacement as I type this.
The DNC doesn't give a **** about that district. Sure they wish someone more competent was in that seat. We all do. But its been gerrymandered to be what it is which is a district drawn to put in as many likely democrat voters in one single district. There is no need for the DNC to spend any money or resources on the district as its all but certain someone who votes with democrat caucus will have that seat.
Ciboag96
I don't wish death on the lady, or anyone, but when she does they'll build a ****ing statue of her and her list of accomplishment plaque will be the size of a nametag
Cromagnum
AG
Ciboag96 said:

I don't wish death on the lady, or anyone, but when she does they'll build a ****ing statue of her and her list of accomplishment plaque will be the size of a nametag

They are gonna have hell keeping birds off of her crown on any statue they build.
BoxingAg84
RIP
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.