Houston
Sponsored by

IAH - Global Entry Interview

2,276 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
htxag09 said:

BohunkAg said:

AggieStan said:

Dang. Just got in! Interview tomorrow !!

Bring- Passport, DL, anything else?

Thanks
A few 20s to grease the process.
haha!

In all reality the hardest part of the process is getting an interview. The actual "interview" takes like 5 minutes and is just a formality.

Its an absolute joke. My interview consisted of making fun of young people who balk at the facial recognition of global entry but happily post their entire lives on social media. This isn't even hyperbole, that is what we talked about for 85% of the interview after he verified my info.
tk for tu juan
Biden will be in Houston tomorrow late morning and/or early afternoon for fundraising events. Traffic to/from IAH could be a nightmare n/m will be at Ellington not IAH

BohunkAg
AG
Sea Speed said:

htxag09 said:

BohunkAg said:

AggieStan said:

Dang. Just got in! Interview tomorrow !!

Bring- Passport, DL, anything else?

Thanks
A few 20s to grease the process.
haha!

In all reality the hardest part of the process is getting an interview. The actual "interview" takes like 5 minutes and is just a formality.

Its an absolute joke. My interview consisted of making fun of young people who balk at the facial recognition of global entry but happily post their entire lives on social media. This isn't even hyperbole, that is what we talked about for 85% of the interview after he verified my info.

You old fart.
Sea Speed
AG
The dude doing the interview brought it up
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.