Houston
Sponsored by

Is Montgomery County the Brodozer capital of the world?

6,738 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by P.H. Dexippus
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blackgoldag11 said:

What's this considered

What? Why would you do that? I guess I could do that on my Econoline van.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
schmellba99
AG
blackgoldag11 said:

What's this considered

That's the "I can't afford a 4wd but want to play in the mud too!" look.

Lot of trucks were like this when I was a yute, but the tire ratio wasn't nearly as stupid as this one.
Sea Speed
AG
Rat rod style on a truck
Sea Speed
AG
Personally I don't see anything wrong with wanting to live around people who look like you, but more importantly act like you and have the same values as you. For some reason that is a controversial take these days.
El Gallo Blanco
blackgoldag11 said:

What's this considered

Ha pretty sure I saw this hispanic fellar stuntin on 610 in between Ella and Shepherd a few months ago.
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

Personally I don't see anything wrong with wanting to live around people who look like you, but more importantly act like you and have the same values as you. For some reason that is a controversial take these days.

You just described Sugarland.
evestor1
I'm all about company trucks in current times!

what is that subculture called?
Texaggie7nine
blackgoldag11 said:

What's this considered

Downward ******?
7nine
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I've always called it the Texas Tilt. Not to that extreme, of course
rednecked
AG
schmellba99 said:

blackgoldag11 said:

What's this considered

That's the "I can't afford a 4wd but want to play in the mud too!" look.

Lot of trucks were like this when I was a yute, but the tire ratio wasn't nearly as stupid as this one.
yup, 1982 Chevy Scottsdale with a pair of mudgrips on the back end, white rims all the way around. would have loved to have had one back then but I was lolpoor. I had a beat up '69 dodge.
Psycho Bunny
RK said:

Quote:

my Nissan Altima has seen more dirt than those pretty boy trucks
you got paper plates on that ho?
Nope not part of the paper plate group. Car paid off since 2015, not wanting another car note.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
suburban cowboy
AG
Chambers County but basically the major industrial hubs beginning with Mont Belvieu, Baytown, La Porte, Deer Park, and Pasadena.
water turkey
It's the ridiculously accessorized Jeep Capital
Of Texas too.
Buck Turgidson
Sea Speed said:

What i think is funny is how cool the brodozer set thinks they are when the only people that think they are cool are other brodozer types and the rest of the country just laughs at them. I'm not sure there is a douchier "car culture" out there.
Ricers.
BonfireNerd04
Sea Speed said:

Yeah, the first apartment complex I lived in post-college is now only 13% White. I have no interest in living there again.
txags92
AG
Sea Speed said:

It is called a "safe space" when other people do it, but for some reason it is racist if white people do it.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Sea Speed said:

You just described Sugarland.
The 1980s called and want their demographics back.
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/sugarlandcitytexas/PST045223
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.