Houston
Sponsored by

Another golf cart-involved accident

24,405 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JCA1
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jja79 said:

I don't disbelieve the poster. I don't know these people. I was just saying usually when guys are watching fights and out until 3AM it's more than a couple. I hope that wasn't the case. Lots of lives forever changed for the worse.
Based on the defense team's asking for CCTV from Saturday the 5th - Sunday early am from these establishments, I would say you and the defense team are thinking the same thing.

Rabbit's Got The Gun
World Of Beer
Sam's Boat
Ducks4brkfast
AG
randy828 said:

jja79 said:

I don't disbelieve the poster. I don't know these people. I was just saying usually when guys are watching fights and out until 3AM it's more than a couple. I hope that wasn't the case. Lots of lives forever changed for the worse.
Based on the defense team's asking for CCTV from Saturday the 5th - Sunday early am from these establishments, I would say you and the defense team are thinking the same thing.

Rabbit's Got The Gun
World Of Beer
Sam's Boat
I may begetting this twisted, however if the defense is asking for CCTV from those places, are they not trying to prove the guy driving the truck was not drinking? I think what jja79 is saying is the folks in the golf cart at 3am headed home from watching a UFC fight were also very likely (based on his experience) drinking as well.
randy828
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

randy828 said:

jja79 said:

Rabbit's Got The Gun
World Of Beer
Sam's Boat
I may begetting this twisted, however if the defense is asking for CCTV from those places, are they not trying to prove the guy driving the truck was not drinking? I think what jja79 is saying is the folks in the golf cart at 3am headed home from watching a UFC fight were also very likely (based on his experience) drinking as well.
The defense is aiming at proving that the guys in the golf cart were drinking all day.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Gotcha
Chewy
AG
Would the Escalade have any kind of data that indicates speed, braking, and acceleration at particular points along the road?
Nagler
AG
randy828 said:

jja79 said:

Rabbit's Got The Gun
World Of Beer
Sam's Boat

For what it's worth, I was told there was video of the golf cart stopping at the stop sign.
Guitarsoup
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

randy828 said:

jja79 said:

Rabbit's Got The Gun
World Of Beer
Sam's Boat
Considering a blood draw was done on him in the hospital and he had a .138 BAC, I think it is very unlikely that they prove he wasn't drinking.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/towne-lake-golf-cart-deadly-crash-lawsuit/285-0c4e7cbe-530d-4033-80f0-13c788038a6f
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

randy828 said:

jja79 said:

Rabbit's Got The Gun
World Of Beer
Sam's Boat
Considering a blood draw was done on him in the hospital and he had a .138 BAC, I think it is very unlikely that they prove he wasn't drinking.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/towne-lake-golf-cart-deadly-crash-lawsuit/285-0c4e7cbe-530d-4033-80f0-13c788038a6f
Randy Sorrels...lol
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
.138 is pro level
Sea Speed
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

.138 is pro level

Misfits level drunk
The Wonderer
AG

.138 is pro level
If you're a woman
swimmerbabe11
excuse you
Captain Winky
I don't mean this as a slight against the deceased, but I hope that I can leave my family in a position where they don't have to setup a GoFundMe if I die unexpectedly.
Sea Speed
AG
Captain Winky said:

I don't mean this as a slight against the deceased, but I hope that I can leave my family in a position where they don't have to setup a GoFundMe if I die unexpectedly.

Which is why incant stress enough that parents of young kids need life insurance.
BG Knocc Out

.138 is pro level
Is it? That's not even twice the legal limit. That's probably like a sixer or just a few cocktails over a few hours right?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Yeah, I might have been around .138 when I posted that and got a little mixed up.
AgCPA95
AG
Sea Speed said:

Captain Winky said:

Which is why incant stress enough that parents of young kids need life insurance.

True. And really when you are trying to have kids. The norm seems to be once the kid is born "oh we should get some life insurance"
JCA1
AG

Yeah, I might have been around .138 when I posted that and got a little mixed up.

That's how you go from "username doesn't check out" to "username checks out."

Master class.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.