Houston
Sponsored by

Taylor Swift Parking

14,481 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ferris Wheel Allstar
TJaggie14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lol don't care about anyone's political beliefs. I just think this might be one of the funniest things from former President Trump.

He's walking away when the reporter asks him about TSwift, and that turn back with a sly smile, he just couldn't help himself. The fact that he actually put a percentage on it just cracks me up. An all time great troll.
Diggity
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

Diggity said:

she seems pretty damn smart actually

My favorite quote is "the one person who did their due diligence was Taylor Swift"...her legal and financial advisors get no credit. Such a thankless job.
well presumably, those other folks worth hundreds of millions also had advisors right?
Dimebag Darrell
Diggity said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Diggity said:

she seems pretty damn smart actually

My favorite quote is "the one person who did their due diligence was Taylor Swift"...her legal and financial advisors get no credit. Such a thankless job.
well presumably, those other folks worth hundreds of millions also had advisors right?
True, Taylor's advisors probably urged her to invest like the others did, but she just has a world class killer financial instinct and told them no. Rumor has it she is typically the smartest person in the room and that investing and day trading is her true passion.
Diggity
AG
get your socks straight my friend
RK
AG
i feel like shaq is one who may actually make decisions for himself.
Dimebag Darrell
Diggity said:

get your socks straight my friend
My homie BG Knocc Out was just banned for God knows what. Probably spittin straight fire on F16.

3 days, he'll be fine.
Dimebag Darrell
RK said:

i feel like shaq is one who may actually make decisions for himself.
He and George Foreman are financial geniuses who don't get the credit they deserve.
The Kraken
AG
I'd park in Taylor Swift IYKWIM
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
lol, wut???

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/nrg-stadium-name-taylor-swift/285-81d0443c-2809-424e-8bde-eb4218a7a9b6
GarlandAg2012
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

lol, wut???

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/nrg-stadium-name-taylor-swift/285-81d0443c-2809-424e-8bde-eb4218a7a9b6

Glendale renamed the whole town, so at least they aren't doing that. I'm a fan of Taylor but that is so cheesy and a waste of time for anyone who has the potential to actually make a positive impact on the County.
cr0wbar
AG
Bro- this might be the most outlandish 'die on this hill' take I've seen on this website in a while. We're all on pins and needles to known how much you dislike Tswift
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Here you go Swifties

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrOqS_Mpl6e/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Cromagnum
AG
She's got nice legs, and finally bought a nice set of cans. It's offset by 10 lbs of makeup on her face and the 1992 hairstyle though. Kudos to folks that want to pay top dollar to listen to songs mocking people she cheated on though.
TexAgs1992

lol, wut???

What a stupid waste of taxpayer money. Treating these three shows like it's the Super Bowl.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
people have been sitting in line to get into the parking lot Friday since yesterday.
Cromagnum
AG

people have been sitting in line to get into the parking lot Friday since yesterday.

So stupid.
Ag_07
AG
I can't recall anything like this

Radio stations are also temporarily changing their names and bars/restaurants are offering Taylor Swift themed menus.

Stuff like this doesn't even happen for the Super Bowl. Pretty insane
TexAgs1992
Ag_07 said:

I can't recall anything like this

Radio stations are also temporarily changing their names and bars/restaurants are offering Taylor Swift themed menus.

Stuff like this doesn't even happen for the Super Bowl. Pretty insane
Just received a promo email from Slowpokes about this. So insane.
AustinCountyAg
wife and some of her friends are going to the concert Sun. I am damn glad to be staying at home and let them deal with the headaches. It will be a complete **** show.
The Kraken
AG
I don't go to concerts where the majority of the audience is women....pretty much a guarantee that the music sucks. So my wife is going with a girlfriend.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Ag_07
AG
I honestly had no idea so may grown women were into Taylor Swift until this week.
spadilly
S

Why? It's not general admission.
Are they just in line to get in the gates to buy merch when it goes on sale? This whole thing is mind boggling.
TexAgs1992
Geddy Lee soul patch said:

I don't go to concerts where the majority of the audience is women....pretty much a guarantee that the music sucks. So my wife is going with a girlfriend.
Ditto
GarlandAg2012
AG
Ag_07 said:

I honestly had no idea so may grown women were into Taylor Swift until this week.
She's 33. They grew up with it. So many people seem stuck in 2008 when they talk about her and it doesn't make sense to me.
GarlandAg2012
AG
spadilly said:

Why? It's not general admission.
Are they just in line to get in the gates to buy merch when it goes on sale? This whole thing is mind boggling.
Yes its for the merch sales, there is tour specific merch, but most of it is also for sale on her website. People are crazy.
Ag_07
AG
I thought I overheard on the news that merch sales are happening before the concert and that's what people are lining up for.

Yep

Quote:

Swift's first show will be on Friday, April 21, and the truck will be open Thursday, April 20, from 10 a.m. -7 p.m. outside of the Bud Light Plaza.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Nrg park is excited

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrQ0P1hgnGc/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Dimebag Darrell
cr0wbar said:

Bro- this might be the most outlandish 'die on this hill' take I've seen on this website in a while. We're all on pins and needles to known how much you dislike Tswift
I actually agree with him. I think there are a lot of us lurking in the shadows, afraid to speak out on this. But I am glad BG Knocc Out has the courage to stand up to the white knight die hard fans with low standards (mostly liberals). Takes a real man to have the fortitude to go against the grain, and I stand solidly with him.

I agree with his statement that there are 100 hotter MYLF's in the Wilchester segment of the '079 alone...and they put out WAY more.
Ag_07
AG
Right...Because you're just swimming in it as you plow your way through the '079
Serotonin
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

cr0wbar said:

I actually agree with him. I think there are a lot of us lurking in the shadows, afraid to speak out on this. But I am glad BG Knocc Out has the courage to stand up to the white knight die hard fans with low standards (mostly liberals). Takes a real man to have the fortitude to go against the grain, and I stand solidly with him.

I agree with his statement that there are 100 hotter MYLF's in the Wilchester segment of the '079 alone...and they put out WAY more.
I don't agree with this but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However, don't you dare insult Lana!
Dimebag Darrell
Ag_07 said:

Right...Because you're just swimming in it as you plow your way through the '079
I choose to be faithful, but it would be way too easy if I wanted to. It's one of Houston's best kept secrets. Vast majority of husbands in the o-seven-nine are soft betas who have let themselves go over time, while their wives continue to do whatever it takes to maintain themselves...likely self-pleasuring to the more rugged alpha types they missed out on. Myrtlea and Queensbury are crawling with freaks. Apparently Wilchester is a hotbed for c*ckolding and even some DL activity. Lakeside CC and Westside have a large group of DL peeps.
AustinCountyAg
What is "DL" activity and "c*ckholding"?
GarlandAg2012
AG

Ag_07 said:

I choose to be faithful, but it would be way too easy if I wanted to. It's one of Houston's best kept secrets. Vast majority of husbands in the o-seven-nine are soft betas who have let themselves go over time, while their wives continue to do whatever it takes to maintain themselves...likely self-pleasuring to the more rugged alpha types they missed out on. Myrtlea and Queensbury are crawling with freaks. Apparently Wilchester is a hotbed for c*ckolding and even some DL activity. Lakeside CC and Westside have a large group of DL peeps.
I can't believe there are real people who talk like this.
Dimebag Darrell
GarlandAg2012 said:

Ag_07 said:

I can't believe there are real people who talk like this.
Make fun of my punctuation and grammar all you want. All I will say is this...as a member of both Lakeside and Pine Forest...I have witnessed ZERO sleazy or homoerotic activities at Pine Forest over the years. Bet.

Make of that what you will.
Serotonin
AG
This thread might be more entertaining than the concert itself.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.