Houston
Sponsored by

Taylor Swift Parking

14,472 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ferris Wheel Allstar
TP Ag '87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are people doing? Is it not possible to park on-site? I know some are thinking downtown + Metro.
IDaggie06
AG
Sell your tickets for a large profit.

No artists concert is worth that kind of money, especially just for parents to brag on social media they took their daughters there.
Al Bula
AG
IDaggie06 said:

especially just for parents to brag on social media they took their daughters there.
yep, this is the flavor of the month or quarter for upper crusters or wanna be upper crusters to brag about status.
tk for tu juan
IDaggie06 said:

No artists concert is worth that kind of money…
She added a portion for the dads

TP Ag '87
AG
I got a GREAT deal from a fellow TexAg member. I wouldn't have done it otherwise so I can sleep at night with my decision.

THAT all being said, still wondering about parking thoughts,...
Martin Q. Blank
This is at NRG? Search the other hundred threads on this question.
MAROON
AG
TP Ag '87 said:

What are people doing? Is it not possible to park on-site? I know some are thinking downtown + Metro.
https://www.nrgpark.com/events/taylor-swift-the-eras-tour-april-21-2023/

$40 on site at NRG (NO CASH)
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
CowtownAg06
AG
Downtown and then metro will work, but will be a zoo. Be prepared to wait a long time post.

Anyone that wants to sell to a Dad, to take his wife and daughter, let me know. I'll figure out the parking.
rangerdanger
AG
Going to be some Bad Blood for a Blank Space around NRG for sure. Be prepared to Shake it Off, and bring a cardigan for the long walk back to the car.
TP Ag '87
AG
Can you pre-pay for the NRG parking?
The Wonderer
AG
TP Ag '87 said:

Can you pre-pay for the NRG parking?
no
TP Ag '87
AG
So, first come first served? Get there early, I guess.
The Wonderer
AG
TP Ag '87 said:

So, first come first served? Get there early, I guess.
Yep. Bring a cooler and tailgate
The Porkchop Express
AG
IDaggie06 said:

No artists concert is worth that kind of money, especially just for parents to brag on social media they took their daughters there.
Life is better with a beagle
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
There has been parking at 7979 Fannin, its an old motel. They have security and lights. It was really popular during rodeo.

If you are going to metro rail it, I would do the OST lot or Zaza. Shorter rides.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
David Happymountain said:

IDaggie06 said:

especially just for parents to brag on social media they took their daughters there.
yep, this is the flavor of the month or quarter for upper crusters or wanna be upper crusters to brag about status.
Paying big $$$ to get in and out of NRG to hear t swift complain about her love life to the screams of her tween fanbase sounds like one of Dante's circles of hell. IMHO. Kuddos dad.
The Milkman
AG
IDaggie06 said:

Or just spend the money and go enjoy a big concert that your kids will have memories of forever.
AustinCountyAg
my wife just got a text from her friend saying she was just able to buy tickets online off ticketmaster? $350 a piece for bottom level seats??? doesn't seem legit to me. I thought this thing as has been sold out for months and face value seats were more than that?
drwong
AG
For the final four, we paid $15 to park at the fannin transit center and took the light rail north for one stop.
BG Knocc Out
She has never done it for me. If it weren't for her pipes, and professional hair and make up, she'd look like standard run of the mill midwestern dub-t to me. Looks like that's her roots...

bularry
she was a teen model for Abercrombie & Fitch...

but I'm sure you are right and the big advertising firms are way, way wrong
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
I thought this was going to be about Taylor having serious trouble parallel parking her ride...

Lonestarandi
AG
Yes I believe verified fans have been given a second chance, they're being emailed and released on a staggered schedule. Had a friends score some for San Antonio yesterday.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Lonestarandi said:

Yes I believe verified fans have been given a second chance, they're being emailed and released on a staggered schedule. Had a friends score some for San Antonio yesterday.

She's not playing San Antonio...
GarlandAg2012
AG
So is the general idea that parking at NRG is less of a nightmare than the light rail? Staying downtown a block away from the train.
TP Ag '87
AG
I gave up worrying about it and just hired a car. Peace of mind.
Lonestarandi
AG
My friend lives in San Antonio, a failed assumption on my part… not like I memorized her tour schedule.
Waltonloads08
AG
LOL at the guy posting a picture of a kid and being like "this doesn't do it for me"

GarlandAg2012
AG
Lonestarandi said:

My friend lives in San Antonio, a failed assumption on my part… not like I memorized her tour schedule.

Ha sorry didn't mean to be rude or like dunk on you, just hope your friend didn't get scammed.

Ticketmaster is releasing last minute tickets for verified fans, but no one knows how many or when they drop.
BG Knocc Out
Waltonloads08 said:

LOL at the guy posting a picture of a kid and being like "this doesn't do it for me"

Jeebus...my point was that she looks like cleaned up dubya-T to me as an adult and then said "it looks like that is her roots", followed by posting of an image of a girl who looks like straight up dubya-T (which happens to be her from her younger days).

Sorry, i don't find her particularly attractive. Crazy how many hardcore grown up male fanboy white knights she has online though. On Politics board too. I get that you guys love her music, but that doesn't make her "hot".

She has always kind of resembled an albino rodent to me, sorry. There are 100 hotter MYLF's in their 40's in Wilchester alone. She does clean up nice with professional hair and makeup though, given what they have to work with. She's also a dirty lib.

Take that picture, but give her messy hair and you'd think it was a mugshot of run of the mill white trash from Florida.
BG Knocc Out
bularry said:

she was a teen model for Abercrombie & Fitch...

but I'm sure you are right and the big advertising firms are way, way wrong
Meh...

Ag_07
AG
Still wood

You need to broaden your horizons. A chick can be WT and still be a smoke show.
BG Knocc Out
Ag_07 said:

Still wood

You need to broaden your horizons. A chick can be WT and still be a smoke show.
I agree. Still wood. Done much much worse in Boystown back in my dumber and wilder days, that's for sure.

But by Hollywood/Celeb standards, I just don't get the fuss. I see dozens of more attractive females just passing by tailgates on A&M campus on gameday.

Full disclosure, i wouldn't be so mean about it if she wasn't a dumbass lib.
Diggity
AG
she seems pretty damn smart actually

BG Knocc Out
Diggity said:

she seems pretty damn smart actually

My favorite quote is "the one person who did their due diligence was Taylor Swift"...her legal and financial advisors get no credit. Such a thankless job.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.