Houston
Sponsored by

What to do- Cypress area this Friday with 12 yo boys

4,248 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by drumboy
Buck Turgidson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BG Knocc Out said:

ptothemo said:

Holy hell, I didn't know about this Andretti place until this thread. Go-karting sure has come a long way from the old days of an okay concrete track with rusty guard rails and a bunch of old tires thrown around it and karts that would spit and backfire on a constant basis - all maintained and run by people who looked like they weren't that far away from their last and next meth fix.
Speaking of...I didn't realize this place was still running. Talk about a time warp...

Speedys is great. Used to take my kids there when we lived closer to it.
Sea Speed
AG
Take em on a shopping spree at the rtic store
BG Knocc Out
Buck Turgidson said:

BG Knocc Out said:

BMX Bandit said:

the cool thing to take kids to these days is drag shows. check to see what the local library has this weekend.
This, crashing mother's day out in Montrose could be fun. Solid rec. Bring your bats.

White women are REALLY pissing me off lately.

Same. Along with their limp wristed weak beta husbands that don't look out for their children.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I haven't been to the one in Houston, but have to the one in Dallas and Andretti is pretty expensive especially if you're picking up the tab on the group.
drumboy
AG
Speedys is in our rotation, still rocks.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.