Houston
Sponsored by

Suggestions on Electrical Provider?

1,118 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SnowboardAg
Scan Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My folks are moving to Spring from Georgetown and need to select an energy provider. We're in The Woodlands, so I don't have much input here... any suggestions?

TIA
FtBendTxAg
AG
Whomever is the cheapest..

even though, I have bashed the service for charging me $10/month to sign me up for annual contracts, energy ogre will put in the work for them and sign them up for the best deals when needed. If they care about the $120/year, just have them shop on powertochoose based on their approx usage
2nd Generation Ag
I can help your parents. Email me at mengland@energyogre.com.
Scan Man
AG
I had seen Energy Ogre mentioned on here several times and mentioned it to them already (it was really the only one I could think of by name)... Thanks for the confirmation. I've passed along the email as well.

Appreciate the help!
Flaith
AG
http://www.powertochoose.org/
Daddy-O5
AG
Another recommendation for Energy Ogre, we just started using them in February and the found some rando provider I hadn't heard of to date. Bills the last couple of months compared to last years will just about pay for their service the whole year.
SnowboardAg
AG
Had energy ogre and switched to real simple energy (same concept). Communication has been much better at real simple energy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.