Houston
Sponsored by

Any interest in a better Aggie watch?

2,167 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TXAG 05
Bradley.Kohr.II
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ccard247 on texags.com/forums/34/topics/3190892 did a good mock up of a Sinn 104, with a white face and maroon bezel and markers. He and I are in to buy some. Sinn will do custom runs of 100. (If we can get them, I think maroon hands would be good too)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor."
FtBendTxAg
AG
I like Sinn, but I think you're gonna have a lot of trouble finding even a small fraction of 100 folks willing to drop 2k on an Aggie themed watch.
ccolley68
AG
Yeah, I bleed maroon, but no way I'm dropping $2k on an Aggie themed watch. Matter of fact, I wouldn't spend any money on an Aggie themed watch. A watch is one of the last places I'm looking to show my Aggieness.
wessimo
AG
Agree. I could get behind a ring though. Anybody seen any good ones?
one MEEN Ag
AG
In the same way, maroon cars are dumb.

Yeah I said it.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Nah. Maroon pickups are pretty nice IMO, and I don't try to bleed maroon publicly. It was probably the best car I ever owned.
FightingAggie
AG
Why not just win a buck weirus watch?
Post removed:
by user
Cromagnum
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

In the same way, maroon cars are dumb.

Yeah I said it.

Orly?

one MEEN Ag
AG
None of those are aggie maroon.

And for every supercar in a near maroon shade of crimson, there are 100 Buick SUVs out there with dead to rights aggie maroon that come with a free pair of cargo shorts.
Serotonin
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

None of those are aggie maroon.

And for every supercar in a near maroon shade of crimson, there are 100 Buick SUVs out there with dead to rights aggie maroon that come with a free pair of cargo shorts.
We are getting so old that now the things we thought were uncool like cargo shorts, high socks, mom jeans, etc. are coming back in style.

https://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/a34029996/cargo-shorts-trend-men/
Post removed:
by user
Diggity
AG

Not quite maroon, are we? More of a burgundy.
Post removed:
by user
TXAG 05
AG
third coast.. said:

dont just stare at it, eat it.

Nice
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.