Houston
Sponsored by

The most expensive home ever sold in Texas?

22,961 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MAS444
AgLA06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

Guitarsoup said:

Surrounded by Buffalo Bayou? What's the worse that could happen?
Who cares about flooding. You can get cheap coverage through the NFIP - $250,000 for structure and $100,000 for contents. Buy that and sleep well at night knowing your $40,000,000 house is insured.

And apparently not only well high and dry during biggest floods, but upgraded to island property. I'm not understanding you guys trying way too hard to crap on this.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
AgLA06 said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

Guitarsoup said:

Surrounded by Buffalo Bayou? What's the worse that could happen?
Who cares about flooding. You can get cheap coverage through the NFIP - $250,000 for structure and $100,000 for contents. Buy that and sleep well at night knowing your $40,000,000 house is insured.

And apparently not only well high and dry during biggest floods, but upgraded to island property. I'm not understanding you guys trying way too hard to crap on this.
Exactly. If yall don't like it - fine, don't buy it.

As for me, I'm not worried about the bayou so I'm going to schedule a showing soon.
TxAg82
AG
Panama Red said:

MAS444 said:

I just thought that was the prevailing thought on this board...

Every Houston mega-millionaire now in Carlton Woods or Summerwood aka "The New Woodlands"
Wait. Did miss the memo on Summerwood? When did it become "The New Woodlands?" Last time I was over there it was trending way more Greenspoint than the Woodlands...
Premium
AG
What's the list price? I looked and couldn't find it anywhere... maybe I'm an idiot
Diggity
AG
MKT
K Bo
AG
Premium said:

What's the list price? I looked and couldn't find it anywhere... maybe I'm an idiot
https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2022/05/24/hunters-creek-village-estate-listed-60million.html

listing price added, a cool $60mm
Boo Weekley
K Bo said:

Premium said:

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2022/05/24/hunters-creek-village-estate-listed-60million.html

listing price added, a cool $60mm
That would be like the 15th most expensive home in Newport Beach and the 50th in Beverly Hills.
AgLA06
AG
Which makes it ridiculously expensive for here.
NoahAg
"...sweeping views of the Houston skyline."

Look, my paycheck and home have been in Houston going on 20 years. But if you can afford to build/buy a place like that why Houston?
Let's go, Brandon!
AgLA06
AG
Because it was their town.
Diggity
AG
Quote:

Icon Global Group has launched an international marketing campaign aimed at ultrahigh net worth individuals. The list price is $60 million, the highest published luxury residential list price in Texas, according to the Dallas-based real estate firm.
guess this name was already taken

MAS444
AG
I'm assuming they haven't been stuck in broke ass Houston year round and may have other decent properties elsewhere too...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.