Houston
Sponsored by

If an "influencer" dies without Instagramming it...

22,231 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CDUB98
CheeseSndwch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
third coast.. said:

is tribal guy in the klink yet?

Not yet.

I was looking for an update this morning and read that Alexis met her husband at Twin Peaks in Odessa. I'd be curious to know what brings a Pennsylvania woman who isn't in the industry to West Texas.
FHKChE07
AG
The culture. And of course, the scenic views!
Stat Monitor Repairman
O&G lot lizard found her prince. Probably.
TarponChaser
BohunkAg said:

CheeseSndwch said:

Here's his LinkedIn. With his work history and titles (if legitimate) I'm guessing he was the paycheck-to-paycheck oilfield type.
The kind of guy that has his paycheck go to one account, but his expense check go to another account that the wife doesn't know about.

The secret to a happy marriage is having a good slush fund.
Madman
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/us/alexis-sharkey-was-an-instagram-influencer-mentor-at-monat-a-possible-pyramid-scheme
Diggity
AG
sounds like a stretch if they're implying that had something to do with her death.

Otherwise, pretty much every girl I knew from high school has a bounty on their head.
TarponChaser
Diggity said:

sounds like a stretch if they're implying that had something to do with her death.

Otherwise, pretty much every girl I knew from high school has a bounty on their head.

Come now sir, who among us has not wished to terminate the existence of some MLM pushing SAHM?

Quote:

Brittney Pember told KHOU 11 that she and Sharkey met while working at Monat and that they became fast friends at the company. She said Sharkey had "worked her butt off" to become an executive director at the company.

While reports call Sharkey an Instagram influencer, her sister said Sharkey "hated" people labeling her as such and instead preferred to use the term "mentor" on her own Instagram page, a term that was tied to her work at Monat.

An "executive director?" I cannot roll my eyes hard enough at this one.

As for not liking the label, if the shoe fits...
Silky Johnston
She preferred to be called a "mentor" and not a social media influencer. I can't imagine how terrible your life is going if you see someone like this as a mentor. Yikes.
Stat Monitor Repairman
What did the MLM sell?
TXTransplant
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

What did the MLM sell?

Monat is hair and skin care.
agnerd
AG
lamivudine said:

Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

TriAg2010 said:

Speaking of math... 49/2 + 7 = 31

Off with his head. I don't make the rules.

man why didnt' buzbee get a younger hotter chick?
When you marry a girl whose family is worth billions, you usually don't have to worry about things like her getting drunk and destroying your Andy Warhols.
Diggity
AG
meh...I hear she can be moody
David_Puddy
AG
Any updates here? Is the meathead still roaming the H-Tine streets free and clear?
Stat Monitor Repairman
"It's been nearly three weeks since a sanitation worker found Sharkey's naked body alongside a Houston road. ... Sharkey said he's cooperating with investigators and he is confident the Houston Police Department will "find everyone that was involved."

Even when you died
Oh the press still hounded you
All the papers had to say
Was that Sharkey was found in the nude
Stat Monitor Repairman
Pretty wild how fast this case fizzled out.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Last news I see:
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/mother-of-alexis-sharkey-describes-fight-to-get-custody-of-the-instagram-influencers-body

Quote:

After two weeks with no action from Tom, the medical examiner changed next of kin custody to Lexi's mom, and on Friday they finally had a viewing.

Quote:

Alexis Sharkey's autopsy hasn't been released as investigators await the results of a toxicology report.
Still haven't named a suspect or person of interest.
Stat Monitor Repairman
"If she did overdose, someone did it to her. She didn't do that to herself," said Chelsea Turnbow. When we would go out, she would never want to do any of those kinds of things. We're not really a friend group that's like that. We're moms. It's not like we're some crazy young 20-year-olds who just go out, we go to dinners and we have drinks with each other ."
Coog97
Is this now one of Sly's "cleared" cases?
lamivudine
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

"If she did overdose, someone did it to her. She didn't do that to herself," said Chelsea Turnbow. When we would go out, she would never want to do any of those kinds of things. We're not really a friend group that's like that. We're moms. It's not like we're some crazy young 20-year-olds who just go out, we go to dinners and we have drinks with each other ."
Yeah never did drugs hilarious and tons of moms do coke what world is this chick living in?
Stat Monitor Repairman
It sounds to me like she OD'ed. I think that will probably end up being the case. Just my guess.
SockDePot
Super conspiracy theory, apparently the MLM that she worked with has had multiple people come up missing...
Stat Monitor Repairman
It does seem like yesterday's conspiracy theories are today's news.
Diggity
AG
Homicide

https://abc13.com/alexis-sharkey-strangled-homicide-death-investigation-instagram-influencer/9814106
TarponChaser
Diggity said:

Homicide

https://abc13.com/alexis-sharkey-strangled-homicide-death-investigation-instagram-influencer/9814106
Rough sex gone wrong?
Irish 2.0
My money is on the roided oil trash husband
Aust Ag
AG
Were they not able to track her phone "pings" or whatever? I mean, most people don't go anywhere without their phones, I highly doubt this girl did either. Where was she the last 24 hours, what happened to her car?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
She was found not far from her home, so phone data wouldn't have given up a whole lot unless Delta routed her through the Atlanta hub. And if foul play was involved, the phone probably wasn't on her or turned on anyway.
Flashdiaz
AG
Also she was naked so no phone Sherlock.
Aust Ag
AG
Flashdiaz said:

Also she was naked so no phone Sherlock.

Well, I mean before that.
CW Griswold
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/alexis-sharkey-update-husband-found-dead-florida/285-2dd1fce8-6d0c-4930-8bee-7ace18141e65

Ol_Ag_02
AG
Happy endings always warm my heart.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
How old was this guy?

Quote:

The U.S. Marshals Task Force found Tom Sharkey living with his daughter in Fort Myers. When U.S. Marshals knocked on the door and announced themselves, his daughter and her boyfriend came out.
When the U.S. Marshals searched the home, they found om Sharkey dead a gunshot wound to the head.

His murdered wife was 26.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
https://texags.com/forums/38/topics/3161712/replies/58070247
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Wow. What a train wreck.
CDUB98
AG
Damned coward.

Couldn't man up and take his punishment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.