Houston
Sponsored by

Wanted: Old Brick, Rock or Stone - will dig up

1,871 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ol_Ag_02
Skillet Shot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If anyone has any old brick, rocks, gravel, stone laying around, I will gladly dig it up and haul if off for you.

I am starting the build process on a new home in Conroe on a previously forested lot and plan to do all the landscaping myself.

I am also looking for old windows, roofing or other construction material to build a pump house/garden shed. I'd like to use recycled materials to keep cost down.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
randy828
AG
I have a pile of red landscaping bricks that I had in my front yard, but recently removed. I can take a picture of them and you can see how many there are. Free for you to haul off. I live near Jersey Village.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Skillet Shot
Awesome Randy, I am definitely interested. Please send a pic to my email at skilletshottexags at gmail.
randy828
AG
Skillet Shot said:

Awesome Randy, I am definitely interested. Please send a pic to my email at skilletshottexags at gmail.
Sent a couple of pics to the email.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Mr07Ag
AG
I've got some bricks too. Sent you an email.
chico
AG
Old bricks free for taking 600 block Highland yesterday, with a sign in an old wheelbarrow
12th Man Ag
AG
Email sent. I have about 40 of these I am about to dispose of next week.

Premium
AG
I can't wait to see the pictures of what the end product is with 40 types of different bricks and pavers. Bookmarked.
Matsui
Skillet Shot
Premium said:

I can't wait to see the pictures of what the end product is with 40 types of different bricks and pavers. Bookmarked.

Haha It will be interesting to see how it turns out. Could be a classic failed expectation versus reality.

I'm hoping to do something like this. Use as walkways, patio or fire pit. I'll post pics whenever it's done.

Thank you all for the emails. At this rate, I may be able to build my own brick house.

Premium
AG
Skillet Shot said:

If anyone has any old brick, rocks, gravel, stone laying around, I will gladly dig it up and haul if off for you.

I am starting the build process on a new home in Conroe on a previously forested lot and plan to do all the landscaping myself.

I am also looking for old windows, roofing or other construction material to build a pump house/garden shed. I'd like to use recycled materials to keep cost down.

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3146257
94chem
Premium said:

Be interested to see which way the headstones are facing.
94chem
I built it one piece at a time...

Ol_Ag_02
AG
Nothing says nice custom built new home like brick lined flowerbeds.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.