Houston
Sponsored by

Nanny / Child care needed

1,444 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Icecream_Ag
remko12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have three daughters - the oldest is 5 and the twins are 2. What we're looking for is someone who can look after the twins from 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday (Thurs & Friday might be reduced hours) and help our oldest with distance learning while Spring Branch ISD makes its mind up about when in-school learning will start. Once the oldest goes to kindergarten in person we'll just need help with the twins and the oldest after school.

We live near Kirkwood and Memorial drive and ideally would like to find someone who has experience with teaching younger kids (not looking for someone to watch our kids while they watch TV).

Feel free to text or call me at 713 four four seven 713 nine.

Aggiemike96
AG
I know a highly experienced nanny. I'll ask if she's interested. Rate?
remko12
AG
Aggiemike96 said:

I know a highly experienced nanny. I'll ask if she's interested. Rate?
Thanks for the response and help. Rate would depend upon experience and hours, we've paid $18 - $23 / hr in the past and have also done a flat rate per week.
Bondag
AG
For $23/ hour cash just hire your kids kindergarten teacher.
remko12
AG
Bondag said:

For $23/ hour cash just hire your kids kindergarten teacher.

I would if we could - approached one of them and they weren't interested. Ideal situation is a former teacher that doesn't want the stress of a classroom full of kids but wants some $$ and is reliable.
Icecream_Ag
S
Just glanced at the title of this thread and thought it said Nanny/child are needed. Might be time to get some sleep...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.