Houston
Sponsored by

Cypress, TX-Mexican Meat Market

23,826 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by The Kraken
BG Knocc Out
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't wait to try this place out. Appreciate the bump since we're out chea now.
NC2001
AG
Went to the taqueria inside for lunch with my son. Tacos were great and a little greasy, but still delicious. Picked up a few pounds of blanca fajitas and corn tortillas to grill for dinner.
Dimebag Darrell
Finally tried this place. Got a few lbs of The fajitas blancas yesterday evening and they were phenomenal. Noticeably better than La Michoacana MM to me. Just ate them straight up with grilled onions and didn't want to stop. Wife also approved and thought that they were somehow even better cold later on. Love supporting small mom and pop places like that too so will make this a regular thing.

Sidenote, that's a cool little area...so close to all of the big neighborhoods and retail centers, yet it feels you're out in the middle of the country. Country Corner next door like like a cool little ice house too.
Daddy-O5
AG
I grew up in the area, still live nearby. That "Country Corner" and the run-down red gas station up at 2920 used to be the only things between Tomball and 290 when we had to head into Houston. One of those places you got a funny look if you weren't from 'round here.
bigfooticus
Picked up a few pounds of the Blancas and the pastor. We made pastor tacos first and all of us inhaled them
TxKng82
AG
Love me some Don Tomate and Country Corner
The Kraken
AG
Got 6 pounds of the fajitas blanca and 4 pounds of the chicken breast (which came thinly sliced, appreciated that) for a large family gathering this weekend. Pretty solid, got good reviews from everyone. The beef is now $11.69/lb for those who haven't been in a while.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.