Houston
Sponsored by

FBI Investigation Going on at HISD Administration Building

19,459 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jackal99
BBRex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The difference being the public elects the school board. That's the worst part about it. If people watched an hour or two of these meetings, I think there would be different people in charge.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BBRex said:

The difference being the public elects the school board. That's the worst part about it. If people watched an hour or two of these meetings, I think there would be different people in charge.

i'm with you regarding these elected morons but it's somewhat humorous that you believe:

a) the people that voted for these clowns did any kind of actual research or critical thinking before voting, and...

b) even if they watched this mess they would come away with the same thoughts as you or i would.
Diggity
AG

place your bets folks!
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Diggity said:

place your bets folks!
Definitely going to be a white conservative male.
Diggity
AG

Quote:

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Houston ISD is entrusting its future in the hands of a 22-year education professional who leaves behind a student population five times smaller than HISD's.

The school district's board unanimously appointed Millard House II, the current director of schools at Clarksville-Montgomery County School System in Tennessee, to its permanent superintendent job, a role that has been in flux over the last three years.

https://abc13.com/millard-house-who-is-clarksville-montgomery-county-schools-hisd-superintendent/10666814/
GEA89
AG
Those who put money on unqualified, liberal, and minority win!
FarmerJohn
AG
My half read that and for a second thought that HISD had hired a 22 year old as superintendent.
Jackal99
AG
Might as well have.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.