Houston
Sponsored by

FBI makes arrest on Harding Street raid

9,197 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Mas89
Post removed:
by user
agz win
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow and good.
Post removed:
by user
IDaggie06
AG
They are black. They will sue claiming civil rights violation and harassment by the FBI
Gator92
AG
Can't wait to hear what the motivations are behind 911 caller Garcia. What relationships if any with Goines, Bryant, Tuttle, and Nicholas.
W
AG
didn't know about the 911 caller
BMX Bandit
IDaggie06 said:

They are black. They will sue claiming civil rights violation and harassment by the FBI
that will work well for them.
YellAg2004
AG
Is the 911 caller the supposed criminal informant that was used to justify the search warrant/raid?
MAROON
AG
just hope they can pin any part of a cover up on Art.
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Gator92
AG
CI never existed. Goines/Bryant made it up.
YellAg2004
AG
Ah, gotcha. I don't know how but I missed that. I had assumed that their falsification was on other parts of their affidavits.
BQ_90
AG
Seems like this was a hit from the get go
Post removed:
by user
Dr. Doctor
AG
Kinda want the rest of the team to get picked up by the FBI and let them kind of sort them out.

Mostly so they can rat out those higher and maybe get the rot out of HPD.

~egon
Texaggie7nine
I'm not usually a fan of feds, but in this case. Damn good job.
7nine
Chewy
AG
I think Garcia is the one Goines was banging and she had a beef with the lady in the house. It was all a set up to get back at her.
Liquid Wrench
Outside of watching a few Mafia "true crime" shows, I've never paid that much attention to federal law enforcement. How much does the US Attorney typically direct or participate in FBI investigations? Can he initiate action by the FBI?
Mas89
AG
Time for the Houston Feds to go after the robbing organized criminal gangs also. Like the ATM and bank juggers. Getting ridiculous in H town. These type thugs are getting long Federal sentences in the Beaumont District. With no parole. Bye Felicia.
Post removed:
by user
Madman
AG
third coast.. said:

What are atm and bank juggers
I have the same question. Guessing the guys who run the fake terminal cover scams. The little plastic card readers they put on gas pumps and ATMs.
Madman
AG
Well I was wrong.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bank%20Jugging

Guys who sit in parking lots waiting for victims to rob after they leave a bank or ATM. OR guys who wait in the parking lot to rob your car while you are away on an errand.
Mas89
AG
third coast.. said:

The atm thieves are organized crews who steal a large work truck and use it in the early morning hours to steal atm machines. Either by tying a 3/8 steel chain to the machine and dragging it off its base or driving into/thru the building the machines are inside, running over the atms to break off the base. Happens about once a week in the Houston area it seems like. They even hit the Harris County court annex out in Baytown a while back.

They are caught occasionally, only to be quickly released by our pathetic state criminal system.
Mas89
AG
Madman said:

third coast.. said:

I have the same question. Guessing the guys who run the fake terminal cover scams. The little plastic card readers they put on gas pumps and ATMs.
No but I will include credit card scammers and credit card thieves in the group that need to go to club Fed for 30 years with no parole. Has become an industry and is seldom prosecuted. Get a rope.
BBRex
AG
Some info about the 9-1-1 caller
P.H. Dexippus
AG

Quote:

Garcia could face up to five years in prison if she is found guilty of conveying false information. She has an extensive arrest record dating back to 1996 for crimes such as theft, assault, drug possession, assault and driving without a license.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
Scientific
AG
Between the county judge, HISD, the mayor, and HPD--this city isn't so much different than the ones up north. What a time to drain the swamp.
BBRex
AG
"I like assault."
Mas89
AG
And right on que: 8 Houston residents arrested today for atm theft in Lake Charles. 1.3 million bond each.
Click2Houston headline tonight. Can someone link the story and the Sulfur video below it?
Gator92
AG
Quote:

Neighbors and activists said they aren't surprised by the charges against Garcia. One neighbor said she responded with hostility when invited to a vigil for the murdered residents shortly after the botched raid.

Tommy Arce told KPRC 2 that the residence across the street is his father's home and that Garcia dated his father, but he said Garcia does not live at the home
Garcia didn't live at the home where the 911 calls came from?
Aggie09Derek
AG
third coast.. said:

hell yea can they pick up assevedo and that target having ****bag union rep on related charges soon as well?

Lol get the union rep for what? Sucks for him honestly that the one time he makes a speech like that happens to be the time the cops murdered people.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Knew it was tongue in cheek, just feel bad for the guy. Gonna follow him around forever.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.