Houston
Sponsored by

Important technological innovation finally headed for Houston

5,395 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What else have you done with these cameras, Greg Travis? Sounds like a case for 4chan/Reddit to uncover his secrets
Jackal99
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Quote:

Greg Travis, the councilman of District G where a so-called "robot brothel" would be located in Houston, said on Tuesday that patrons visiting the adult business would be recorded by cameras directed at the location.

"I already have cameras (around the area) and whenever this starts, we will see all people coming and going and we will post it on social media," Travis said
WTF does this mean? What cameras is Greg Travis talking about?

This guy and ol' Adolf Turner need to just STFU and let this Canuck open his robot play palace like he wants to. He even told Channel 13 that he doesn't allow any demeaning stuff like "school girl outfits" on his robot ladies and that he thinks this cuts down on prostitution and human trafficking. They're probably just pissed that they didn't think of it first. Seriously, what the hell is the world coming to when a good-timing gentleman can't blast his load onto a heap of plastic robot instead of onto a heap of plastic fake tits on a streetwalker?

I say let this through, Mayor Turner and Mr. Travis. Let the people f*** their robots in privacy. Lest you walk further down that path toward Nazi Germany that Norm Macdonald predicted many years ago on SNL.
Stat Monitor Repairman
If I ain't allowed to **** a sexy robot because of the tine city counsel then I will support the banning of ALL sex toys on the basis of equal protection under law.
BMX Bandit
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

If I ain't allowed to **** a sexy robot because of the tine city counsel then I will support the banning of ALL sex toys on the basis of equal protection under law.

Unless you are using those flesh lights there on the Cindies premises, don't think you will have much luck with that
Stat Monitor Repairman
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.