Houston
Sponsored by

Grab 'em by the p**** girls!

18,845 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Diggity
White Liberals=The Worst
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RPM said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

UPDATE

Quote:

Statement from Kellye Burke: "I apologized. I was not aware that repeating the President's words was a crime. On behalf of the President and me, please forward additional questions to the White House."
http://www.instantnewswestu.com/west-u-councilwoman-draws-disorderly-conduct-charge-for-incident-with-teen-girls/
what an obtuse, spiteful see you en tee.
Liberals have the emotional makeup of 5-6 y/o children. They are completely driven by their emotions and feeeeyuuuuullllzzzzz.

Look at all of their solutions to societies problems (most of which are way overblown). Same solutions a f-ing first grader would propose for damn near everything.
White Liberals=The Worst
blindey said:

Jock 07 said:

there are way too many people in this country who take politics way too personal. This fool is a shining example of one of them.
They let politics turn into their religion, their religious (read: political) views turn into their belief system, and politicians turn into clergy and deities themselves. So disagreement isn't disagreement. It's blasphemy and heresy.
This times a million. Any disagreement is seriously viewed as an all-out assault on their very being. If you are pro-2nd amendment, you want to kill children. If you even mildly support president Trump, you are a racist, bigot and a threat to the democratic republic. The backlash to dissent is out of control on the college campuses. If you wear a pro-Trump hat at UC Berkeley, you are likely to be physically assaulted...verbally harassed and threatened at the very least. Hell, they don't even let conservatives speask at certain campuses because it's too dangerous for them to even be there because the tolerant left is a bunch of animals. If they see you as "literally a nazi", then they are justified in assaulting you in their warped diseased minds.
BMX Bandit
IrishTxAggie said:

BMX Bandit said:

What do you want mayor to do?
I'd like for the mayor to publicly condemn here actions and say he will be asking her to resign.

Fair enough

Everyone loves a good virtue signaling
Liquid Wrench
The mayor probably doesn't want to piss of the psycho who lives around the corner.
BMX Bandit
Would be very awkward at Little Matt's
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

blindey said:

Jock 07 said:

there are way too many people in this country who take politics way too personal. This fool is a shining example of one of them.
They let politics turn into their religion, their religious (read: political) views turn into their belief system, and politicians turn into clergy and deities themselves. So disagreement isn't disagreement. It's blasphemy and heresy.
This times a million. Any disagreement is seriously viewed as an all-out assault on their very being. If you are pro-2nd amendment, you want to kill children. If you even mildly support president Trump, you are a racist, bigot and a threat to the democratic republic. The backlash to dissent is out of control on the college campuses. If you wear a pro-Trump hat at UC Berkeley, you are likely to be physically assaulted...verbally harassed and threatened at the very least. Hell, they don't even let conservatives speask at certain campuses because it's too dangerous for them to even be there because the tolerant left is a bunch of animals. If they see you as "literally a nazi", then they are justified in assaulting you in their warped diseased minds.

When the entirety of your political ideology is based on emotion rather than reason and rational analysis that ideology becomes internalized and integrated into the very fibers of one's being. Thus, disagreement over policy is not merely a disagreement it is seen as a full-blown attack on your person.
White Liberals=The Worst
BMX Bandit said:

IrishTxAggie said:

BMX Bandit said:

What do you want mayor to do?
I'd like for the mayor to publicly condemn here actions and say he will be asking her to resign.

Fair enough

Everyone loves a good virtue signaling
Holding people accountable and sending a message that this pathetic psycho crap isn't tolerated is just virtue signaling?
ATM9000
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

blindey said:

Jock 07 said:

This post typifies the problem with politics today. The internet has made it possible to cariacature any and every dissenting opinion and when everything is a cariacature you can throw respect and discourse out the door.

All this post did was create a sweeping insane cariacature or a bat **** crazy person. Yes those exist but not everybody fits that category. You see it in the politics board all the time and the lack of any real accountability has just charged the hell out of everyone regarding politics. For example if somebody expresses 'I want stronger background checks to own a gun.' There's no asks of why or a statement back of 'i Don't want stronger background checks for guns'. On the politics board the response will overwhelmingly and in more words be '**** you for trying to repeal the 2nd amendment'. See what that did? You just made the view a caricature. If you do it enough on the internet, it starts to translate to real life too.

It isn't a one sided problem... it is a societal problem. That's what the hell is wrong with people and why everyone takes politics so damn seriously.
drumboy
AG
Jack Cheese said:

blindey said:

Jock 07 said:

Nailed it.

And people who disagree aren't wrong, they're evil. They shouldn't be persuaded, they should be excommunicated.
Tightening of the Overton Window.....
88jrt06
AG
blindey said:

Jock 07 said:

You can imagine how it is *outside* West U!
Outside Stepford-Mom, Tx.
BMX Bandit
What was suggested be done is not "holding her accountable". It's saying something so people feel good.

Holding her accountable would be leading a recall effort against her.
Martin Q. Blank
More statements

Quote:

"As I expressed to the parents who agreed to meet with me, it was not my intent to upset the teens," Burke said in a statement to Instant News Friday afternoon. "I regret the choice of words I used and that I misjudged their age. I have, and will continue to, apologize to them for that."
http://www.instantnewswestu.com/west-university-councilwoman-claims-she-misjudged-teens-ages-in-disorderly-conduct-case-as-recall-talk-grows/
Al Bula
AG
I'm actually surprised the Chronicle picked this story up. The web editor figures it will drive clicks not because it is about a loony BSC chick verbally abusing teen girls.

Not a peep from the other news stations though... yet the national media has picked this up.

Glad to hear West U citizens are looking into recalling this weirdo. It will take about 1600 signatures out of 11K West U residents to force a recall.
CDUB98
AG
As if the age of the target makes her antics acceptable.
BMX Bandit
Channel 2 covered it
Al Bula
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Channel 2 covered it
uhhh yeah, that's obvious based on the OP. no other TV in Houston picked it up yet. And the Chron only did only for clickbait.

Keep up.
88jrt06
AG
Yes, never credit the Cali-Hearst Chron editors for anything other than following marching orders. That's been clear for years. Despicable outlet.
schmellba99
AG
ATM9000 said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

blindey said:

Jock 07 said:

This post typifies the problem with politics today. The internet has made it possible to cariacature any and every dissenting opinion and when everything is a cariacature you can throw respect and discourse out the door.

All this post did was create a sweeping insane cariacature or a bat **** crazy person. Yes those exist but not everybody fits that category. You see it in the politics board all the time and the lack of any real accountability has just charged the hell out of everyone regarding politics. For example if somebody expresses 'I want stronger background checks to own a gun.' There's no asks of why or a statement back of 'i Don't want stronger background checks for guns'. On the politics board the response will overwhelmingly and in more words be '**** you for trying to repeal the 2nd amendment'. See what that did? You just made the view a caricature. If you do it enough on the internet, it starts to translate to real life too.

It isn't a one sided problem... it is a societal problem. That's what the hell is wrong with people and why everyone takes politics so damn seriously.
Disagree - often times (especially with your example of 2A), there are several questions of "why" and "please show me how your proposal will provide positive tangible results".

Where the discourse breaks down is when the same old worn out arguments are used verbatim, and attempting to show why said argument is a waste of time then becomes nothing but fear mongering or whatever deflectionary buzz word is popular at the time.

It is a societal problem - but mostly one of one side attempting to use facts and logic and the other side using raw emotion. You cannot have an adult conversation with somebody that is arguing only with emotional talking points, no matter what side they are on or what the topic is. It's also a societal problem in that any disagreement is generally responded to with stupidity, and it is a societal problem in that we have absolutely lost the concept of actual history and the reality that you are not guaranteed to go through life with your delicate sensibilities unscathed.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Did Tiny's not get this on surveillance camera?
Biz Ag
AG
Things got interesting at the West U city council meeting last night. The esteemed councilwoman Burke was a no-show due to "threats"

West U council drama: Absent Burke says she has fled after threats but won't resign
Marvin_Zindler
AG

Crazy eyes
RK
AG
Threats that she will be cut off from the Tiny's #5 bar?
White Liberals=The Worst
hodgesco said:

Crazy eyes
At the very least that is a herm. Possibly a former man altogether.
White Liberals=The Worst
ATM9000 said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

blindey said:

Jock 07 said:

Yeah man, conservatives are constantly marching in the streets blocking roads and throwing tantrums when they don;t get their way. Conservatives love to riot and destroy their cities and burn American flags and violently confront others for wearing a hat or t-shirt repping their political opposition. It's only lib universities where conservative speakers have to show up with 10 armed body guards...that is if the University doesn't shut it down altogether. Also call me when conservatives hold a "scream at the sky" event to protest/mourn the loss of an election.

I get that there are crazies in any group known to man. But holy hell it's not even close when you're comparing the left and the right. It's silly to act like I'm just making an extreme caricature of the "fringe" lefty. Do you not follow politics or the news? LIBERALISM IS THEIR RELIGION. Any differing opinions is heresy/blasphemy to them.

THE MAINSTREAM LEFT HAS GONE OFF THE DEEP END. Media, hollywood, politicians, the average mainstream liberal lemming...they keep doubling down.

My theory is that if you dug deep enough, you'd find a strong correlation between Histrionic Personality Disorder and/or Borderline Personality Disorder and Liberalism.
HtownAg92
AG
Lost in the story is the reason for the meeting was West U's plan to install a "virtual gate" of security cameras around the city. Question for you tech folks - what resolution cameras will WU need to buy to automatically detect people of color entering the city, as opposed to having to hire someone to monitor it? And how much extra is it to have it automatically trigger an alarm at WUPD?
sts7049
AG
nice job proving his point to a T
White Liberals=The Worst
sts7049 said:

nice job proving his point to a T
Sick burn, you showed me. I've only been following politics closely for 20 years or so...definitely needed some enlightenment from the well respected Gen board crowd.

How did I prove his point? The left is out of control in this country. If you follow the news, every day it's something new, that is even more outlandish and unbelievable than the last story. Today, Los Angeles is beginning a project to paint their streets white...to combat global warming. And as f-ing stupid and laughable as that is...that's not even crazy by lib standards.

From ***** hat rallies, to campus riots, to gay "pride" parades which do anything but command respect, to drag queen story time, to the extremely childish reaction from the left when Trump won...it's pretty clear it's not just the fringe that is borderline psychotic and highly unstable...the fringe has become mainstream...that's how a guy like Donald f-ing Trump became president...and they keep doubling down.

Women's March libs

Cal Berkely libs

Good old fashioned liberal tolerance

Drag Queen Story time (this is really a thing in liberal enclaves)

Gay pride parades...great way to be taken seriously and gain acceptance you so crave

White Liberals=The Worst
The best were the libs crying and losing their sh** after Trump won. Had a lady in the office the next day who had a psychotic breakdown and started saying she was terrified and we should all be terrified.

Conservatives in general just aren't nearly as deranged and so easily ruled by their childish emotions.

But I get that it's the cool trend to act as if both sides are exactly equally as crazy.
David_Puddy
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

The best were the libs crying and losing their sh** after Trump won. Had a lady in the office the next day who had a psychotic breakdown and started saying she was terrified and we should all be terrified.

This one gets me every time. That lesbian is acting like she just lost a family member. Freaking beautiful
AGHouston11
AG
Any updates?
Al Bula
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Any updates?
her libtard west u winemomtographer gal pals probably told her to shut the f ck up lest they draw more attention to how useless their lives really are.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Any updates?
Last I heard folks were getting signatures on a petition to force a recall election.
Biz Ag
AG
They'd collected more than 500 signatures when I stopped by late Sunday afternoon.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/petition-started-to-recall-west-u-councilwoman-caught-in-president-trump-shirt-controversy
88jrt06
AG
RPM said:

AGHouston11 said:

Any updates?
west u winemomtographer gal pals .
Outstanding!
To. A. Tee.
aTm2004
AG
Quote:

How did I prove his point? The left is out of control in this country. If you follow the news, every day it's something new, that is even more outlandish and unbelievable than the last story. Today, Los Angeles is beginning a project to paint their streets white...to combat global warming. And as f-ing stupid and laughable as that is...that's not even crazy by lib standards.

You left out the best part

Quote:

The innovative sealcoat is admittedly very pricey, with L.A. reportedly footing a $40,000 bill for every mile it "paints." But advocates say its benefits may just be priceless.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.