Houston
Sponsored by

Lawyer recommendation Houston area

8,574 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AggieSam02
Post removed:
by user
husker6869
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1997Aggie said:

Don't know for sure. Doesn't look good though. Got this note out of the blue yesterday.

Quote:

Dear Valued Customer,

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I am forced to inform you that Renovation Station, LLC, and Crestwood Homes and Construction, LLC are permanently closing its doors.

As you know, I purchased this business recently, with the previous owner transitioning the jobs for six weeks after the purchase. Using my personal resources available, I bought a business I thought was healthy, thriving and poised for growth. I purchased it for the reputation, current customer base and name recognition, all pointing to exciting potential.

Unfortunately, as the first several weeks learning about the day to day turned into the first few months, my excitement and commitment to quality and best practices were redirected to management of jobs that, unbeknownst to me, were significantly behind in schedule, short in reliable labor, littered with bad quality issues, and dealing with challenges such as timely collections from many customers. There was no disclosure from previous ownership about the true condition of every job in the field, including verbal commitments made and actual progress of each project not as promised.

I have spent this short time trying to resolve issues one by one, getting involved personally in almost every job, with a commitment to ensuring happy customers and quality work - no matter what was required. Despite these best efforts, the current situation is inadequate financial resources to make every customer happy and satisfied enough to complete projects and close out the remaining contractual collections as expected.

This is the only alternative left after having explored every solution and I have exhausted all options. Unfortunately, nothing can happen fast enough to create the momentum required to keep materials and labor moving forward to address these issues.

In the next coming days, I will be communicating with you as quickly as possible, in many cases on an individual basis. It is my intent to assist however possible with anything I can. By the time you receive this communication, the employees and representatives of Crestwood and Renovation Station will have also been notified, and in the majority of cases, no longer be representing the Companies.

The showroom will be closed to the public effective immediately. Please feel free to communicate issues, concerns, recommendations or requests to me via email. I will reply as quickly as possible during what promises to be a very tumultuous period to come.

Finally, I deeply apologize for any personal inconvenience or financial hardship this has caused. It was an outcome I never imagined a possibility for you, workers, employees and myself.

Sincerely,

Lis Robert
President & CEO
Crestwood Homes and Construction, LLC
Renovation Station, LLC

I would like to be on the email list of everyone involved also please. husker6974@yahoo.com

Also, at least you got a letter. We haven't gotten a phone call, email, text, or F you. Would hate to think what we'd be like right now if you hadn't started this thread.
AggieSam02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What ended up happening with this? Apparently John Peart is in in the Outdoor Living category under a new company name.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.