Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,234,454 Views | 28568 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by BQ_90
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah That's the best Brandi has brought - she's throwing cleave a lot at least
BenFiasco14
AG

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CFOT16ppiRn
HtownAg92
AG
jetch17 said:

That was the reason why she was never given serious contention for ranking in this thread -- she was smuggling some pretty serious melones but rarely gave them air. She's turned the corner in the past couple of weeks and we are all better for it.
BarryProfit
jetch17 said:

Is she dating Justin the weather dork?

The Milkman
AG
Houston news needs a refresh on the talent. We've been trotting out the same gals for years now. Need a new crop that are less in my own actual age bracket. Less that I'd consider as a potential "good mother" or "wife material"
redline248
AG
What's with the creeper hiding in the bushes video?
LPHA
AG
He's the money man, with a bunch of crisp Benjamins. Each new article of clothing removed gets another bonus, with the other more daring activities requiring even more cash.

Pretty standard practice.
jetch17
AG
Fairview
AG
The Milkman said:

Houston news needs a refresh on the talent. We've been trotting out the same gals for years now. Need a new crop that are less in my own actual age bracket. Less that I'd consider as a potential "good mother" or "wife material"
Agree - For as long as the iterations of this thread has been going the last couple years has seen a steep decline pretty quickly. If you flip through the first few pages of the thread you have Chita, Kaitlin and JRey posting quality stuff. Then you have the other supporting cast at the time (Ivory, Laine, Coco, etc) posting their best stuff as well.

Then Chita and Kaitlin pop some kids out, still look great but change their posting habits. JRey misses her window to lock down the sugar daddy and combined with some local network layoffs and we end up with now b-players posting pics at steakhouses.

We all knew this was coming but I think it happened faster than expected. What surprises me is I assumed they would immediately be replaced with the next round of "traffic and weather expert" hotties and it hasn't happened yet.

I'm sure there is a good sociology experiment buried in this appreciation thread following the lives of these ladies and the paths they end up with. Maybe an ambitious grad student could make a pretty funny thesis out of it.
Ag_07
AG
The chick they replaced JRey with is not attractive.
Jet Black
BenFiasco14 said:

Is there an address where I can send oats and hay?
Post removed:
by user
BenFiasco14
BQ_90
AG
Gd jet
Thinice
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
jetch17 said:

What in the **** is going on here? "Hey, hide over there and aim the potato at my ass while I knock on some random door?"
Jet Black
The Milkman said:

They need to be hotter too. I remember a while back there was nothing but smoke shows on every station. Now there is a couple with a bunch of mehs.
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CFQU2P2H4WA
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CFQQ3jzjuX2
BQ_90
AG
Harry Lime said:

jetch17 said:

What in the **** is going on here? "Hey, hide over there and aim the potato at my ass while I knock on some random door?"
well that is pretty much Ivory's entire purpose in life. Having somebody look at her ass on social media
Mikeyshooter
AG
Diggity
AG
When did Lainie start dating Steven Tyler?
Jet Black
I can't imagine constantly taking pictures of myself. It's very odd.
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CFSHC4zJJeo
Post removed:
by user
GEA89
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Her body is pretty nice but her face is man-ish.
HtownAg92
AG
BQ_90 said:

Harry Lime said:

jetch17 said:

well that is pretty much Ivory's entire purpose in life. Having somebody look at her ass on social media
At least it is a very nice ass. There are many who have that same purpose who should never have their ass seen in public.
jellycheese
AG
third coast.. said:

Jet Black said:

it is so weird to see in person as well. ive seen creatures do it at the airport and sporting events. its so ridicuous.

whats worse though are the broads who are working out and have someone there filming them zooming in on their ass etc. its so ridiculous and narcissistic. that video of ivory basically spreading her ass cheeks in front of the family at the park comes to mind.
Check out influencersinthewild on instagram. It's a collection of videos of people taking their own pictures and videos. Very odd.
Flashdiaz
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

"hey yall, ready for my zoom meeting with my students"
redline248
AG
Wonder how hard it would be to access one of her class meetings
Jet Black
jellycheese said:

third coast.. said:

Jet Black said:

it is so weird to see in person as well. ive seen creatures do it at the airport and sporting events. its so ridicuous.

whats worse though are the broads who are working out and have someone there filming them zooming in on their ass etc. its so ridiculous and narcissistic. that video of ivory basically spreading her ass cheeks in front of the family at the park comes to mind.
Check out influencersinthewild on instagram. It's a collection of videos of people taking their own pictures and videos. Very odd.

Weird and a little pathetic
MAS444
AG
A little pathetic?
Jet Black
Go look at that Instagram acct. People out in public making fools of themselves, hoping to get their 15 minutes.
K Bo
AG
a lotta pathetic
First Page Last Page
Page 239 of 817

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.